alan_d

Lifer
NOW SOLD!!!

YOUTUBE Showreel now added HERE

781260146a8770434800l.jpg

Last edited:

alan_d

Lifer
I took a 5MP image of the options sheet, but without a tripod the results were never going to be good... If it hasnt already gone by then, i'll take a scanner and the laptop to Trevors and if he permits, take a scan for reference.

dac69er

Super Moderator
I took a 5MP image of the options sheet, but without a tripod the results were never going to be good... If it hasnt already gone by then, i'll take a scanner and the laptop to Trevors and if he permits, take a scan for reference.

even the 5mp pic in full would be great. if you wouldnt mind sending it too me ill pm you my email address.

thanks

robbo

Member +
This car is the best example i have ever seen in real life. the bodywork is exceptional the kit is pro fitted and the ammount and pure quality of the ENDLESS spec and goodies are all fantastic. The history and original documentation make this possibly one of the rarest starlets on NI dirt ever---pure awesome-fantastic-ness, grab yourself some history!! i'd sell my 82 and my own granmother to the black market to obtain this car!

P.s i would of been smiling even without instructions at the sight of this vechile lol still am just reading this post

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
I knew it was a beaut when he rang me to tell me about it, guess he even surprises himself sometimes.

This one was definitely owned by one of our own kind - an enthusiast! :)

If my auto had gone walkies this week the deposit would have been down.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
That is one fantastic Car, The Black quadlights and grill really set it off nicely.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
trully amazing is really not enough to describe this car!!

make sure it goes to a good home lads! its one hell of a car!

kon

Trevor

Member +
Endless

You really need to see this one in the flesh to truely appreciate it.Awesome job Alan with the listing.

G

gaz_turbo1

looks mint, how the k26 get on, i take the apexi ecu you are after is for that one