Who is betting on the Snooker

Dane_Bristol

Member +
I just placed a bet on O'Sullivan to win its probably a bit predicable but there are some real good players anything can happen. Thought i better bet whilst the odds are still worth it lol.

Anyone else doing it ?

After-Glanza

Member +
He looked in awesome form against bingham. although in the interview after he was very modest saying he has played wore and that a more experienced player would have maybe beat him. this coming from a guy that finished the last 3 frames with 3 90+ breaks. would love to see him win again as its brilliant watching him on form but as you said theres so many good players out there now that anything could happen.

alan_5555

Member +
He looked in awesome form against bingham. although in the interview after he was very modest saying he has played wore and that a more experienced player would have maybe beat him. this coming from a guy that finished the last 3 frames with 3 90+ breaks. would love to see him win again as its brilliant watching him on form but as you said theres so many good players out there now that anything could happen.

Spot on,it's a hard one to call, my money is on mark selby, him or joe perry could have a few surprises in store. Id like to see the nugget win a few more games too - you have to take your hat off to that man, he's still good!

davehart

Member +
I'll have a flutter on a few matches.

Hendry tonight was worth a punt, he turned it around and nailed Williams.

Ali Carter and Mark Selby are my tips.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
I'll have a flutter on a few matches.

Hendry tonight was worth a punt, he turned it around and nailed Williams.

Ali Carter and Mark Selby are my tips.

Yeah had a feeeling he would have a come back and Ladbrookes paid me 60 Pounds for it aswell.