Who is sick of the honda versus toyota threads

Who is bored of the honda versus toyota threads

• I love the honda versus toyota threads... they make my life worth living

Votes: 42 37.8%
  • I have a pain in my arse with honda versus toyota threads Yo!

Votes: 69 62.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gv1.3

Admin
Just wondering is it just me or is anyone else bored to death listening about how vtec is great etc...

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Yup,becauseI think you should just be happy in your own car, that kind of talk should be lighthearted.
We all have our own preferences

lleey2k4

Member +
HAHA Honda has been the biggest pain in my arse for the last 2 years.

Got a mate with a CRX and a mate with en EK9 and all i hear is Honda this Honda that Tec this Tec that haha.

Boost ftmfw :)

gv1.3

Admin
exactly.. I wouldnt mind if it was in a light hearted way.. like the slagging that goes on between ep82 and ep91 owners (we all know the 91 is better) but I am sick looking at how Hondas are like ferraris... they are cheap hatchbacks... just like the EP's so get over it ffs

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
exactly.. I wouldnt mind if it was in a light hearted way.. like the slagging that goes on between ep82 and ep91 owners (we all know the 82 is better) but I am sick looking at how Hondas are like ferraris... they are cheap hatchbacks... just like the EP's so get over it ffs

exactly,fair play for saying that:D:haha::haha:

Its just a few who ruin the rep for them,same as gts...man!!..burberry...big copper plated chain:haha:
imo

Stulet-GTT

Member +
TBH i dont get this v-tec stuff at all...

But really people should keep opinion's to them self's when it come's to slaiting other people's car's...

My nan said to me once.....If you an't got anythink nice to say - shut the fook up...

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Never owned a VTEC or Honda and probably never will.

Honda talk etc should be meant for a Honda forum. Its obvious that people who own Starlets will justify a Starlet and people who own a Honda will defend them and vise verse. I don't get involved with it but in my opinion who cares as long as you are happy with your car then that's all that matters :)

Phenom

Member +
Yes - this verses that - is pointless drivel IMO.

Enjoy them for what they are - Motors.

:drive::drive::drive::drive::drive::drive:

Phil

Super Moderator
i fink its quite funny, in my area their a large numbers of knobs that own hondas, so certainly in co.down that may be part of the reason why hondas are laughed at and hated in our little car community.

Phil

gv1.3

Admin
its the same amongst the people I know in Ireland... people hate them cause they are everywhere and are usually chav'd up... but then again I know alot of people that hate EP's too as they have a pretty bad name in Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.