Who uses engine-advantages for mapping?

dac69er

Super Moderator
i was going to use them but decided to use a company in norwich who are meant to be good. will be booking her in within the next week or so

sx_turbo

Lifer
speak to fctuning.com

he's the bolox from what i've heard, and will be tuning my car when it's back on the road

danturbo4311

Member +
dan whats she pushing now then??

alright mate, well only managed to get 208hp at .8bar for my low boost setting then turned it up to 1.3bar & made almost 260 but one of the bends on the intercooler pipes kept popping off so iv now welded the pipes instead Im going back to get it set up for high boost soon, but my gearbox gave up on sunday so iv stripped that down too, im still on std headgasket gonna change that may go slightly thicker as i want to run 2bar of boost

dantheman

Member +
theres always something! good figures though, should push 300 ponys with 2bar, you'd be better of upgrading the comp wheel and running less boost than 2bar and still make the power. more boost = more stress on the engine so you should find another way of freeing up some more power without upping boost pressure imo. what size comp wheel is it?

danturbo4311

Member +
Its a T3 60 trim comp wheel ill see what sort of power i can make with it & the std headbolts & gasket can take before they give up im hoping for 300hp one day. Dan you dont happen to have a gearbox or any bits laying around do ya :p