Who's got the fastest ISP?

Jaak

Member +
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
:rockon:Who's got the fastest internet speed in TGTT? :rockon:
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon::rockon:

I'll start,

Download: 18.7 Mb/s
Upload: 1.08 Mb/s

Proof:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/454359798.png

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
:yes:

454375500.png

gv1.3

Admin
might be worth mentioning what connection you are running the test off.. I could do one at home and get an average result or connect to a box in our datacentre and get a massive transfer rate.

CMR

Member +
I have a shit transfer rate at home due to living in a field (1mb down 512kb up) but I dont have interleaving on so get a 14 ping to bbc.co.uk and the likes.. good for gaming :)

Jaak

Member +
might be worth mentioning what connection you are running the test off.. I could do one at home and get an average result or connect to a box in our datacentre and get a massive transfer rate.

What connection you talking about? Like WAN?

CMR

Member +
Thats probably 512kb internet, beleve it or not, there is still alot of people who live in rural areas who cant get super duper fast broadband! :D

dac69er

Super Moderator
Noway is that Dial-up?

not quite. just one step up from it.

about 100 metres down the road from me you cant even get broadband. we are so far from the exchange that its terrible. its better than it was as it used to always cut out on you all the time and you have to use an expensive modem otherwise you wont even get a connection.

tis shit, but in the country you have no choice :(