Why do you love your Ep?

dac69er

Super Moderator
cheap to run, buy, insure and maintain. pound for pound, probably the best performance car you can buy. easy to work on, relatively simple............ the list goes on!

animal gt

Member +
have mine over 5 years and brought it from standard to where it is today by meself!!! its part of the family now. and hasnt ever let me down once would you believe. and not to mention nothing realy out there ever comes close to it haha

have mine over 5 years and brought it from standard to where it is today by meself!!! its part of the family now. and hasnt ever let me down once would you believe. and not to mention nothing realy out there ever comes close to it haha

X2 you you can read minds i was going to send the some comment. We are to lucky lads up the starlets

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Cheap to buy, insure, run and modify compared to most cars. The best thing tho is wiping the floor with some smug car owner who thinks his car is the bollox and the all amazing quote "yea its only a 1.3" :D

Ted

Member +
at 1.40 a gallon, its the fact that as peformance toys, these ancient cars make more sense than ever

Iain@CRD

Lifer
cheap to run, buy, insure and maintain. pound for pound, probably the best performance car you can buy. easy to work on, relatively simple............ the list goes on!

Both of these comments sum it up perfectly for me. Id struggle to part with it now. Everytime i talk about a new car its never to replace but sit beside my own :haha:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Honestly.... Because ive had it for so long i cant justify the money back im id be getting for it.

Because its a 2.0liter...

Because on a roll there is very very little that would even keep up, unless its a supercar and it pulls on most of them too.

I do like the cheeky look about it, doesnt look too much, but i know it is.

Right good fun to drive being such a light car and with the added power its just extreme.

Fun to work on to as its quite simple.

rage

Lifer
cheap to run, hardly any turbo cars around in the netherlands. all the guys here go for golfs or civics (so i don;lt want to do the same)

learned everything i know about cars from my lil starlet. had her for 7 years now and can't see her going soon.
love that lil tin box :D

Chris_14a

Member +
Had a 200 for 3 years before my glanza and loved the rwd. So wasn't so sure about the glanza when I got it but after taking it on track and making it my own I realised how much fun it was chasing down and passing alot more expensive cars just to see the look on owners faces as you pass them in a 1.3. Also the running costs are so much less than the 200 and it's just as quick. Wouldn't swap it now for anythin :)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
beacuse people under estimate them, an when i pull past them i just have too grin lol

hello123

Fresh Recruit
After 2 Pulsar GTiR's, i was sick of pulling in every fuel station i pasted, i then got myself the Glanza and i think its awesome on fuel, i use it every day for work what is a 70 mile round trip the car seems to run on fresh air, the Glanza is just as much fun as the Pulsar's but with more money in my pocket thats why i love my Glanza...

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Next to my XR2i its the best car i have had, its easy to work on, parts are easy to get an fit...

And everytime i have thought about changing i just go out give it a good clean an polish take her for a little spin an fall back in love again...

An like said i love the "Yer its a 1.3" that really gets some people...

pig666eon

Member +
when you start investing money onto the car it becomes apart of you, ive had a good few different cars but its the only car i actually cared about haha when it rains i bring it into the garage so it doesnt get wet lol

its weird i take really good care of it i really baby it as animal said its part of the family ive had it over 4 years now and could prob see me never selling it

i think tgtt has a big role to play for these cars aswell alot of good people with help, parts and ideas that get you full on with the car all day everyday