Wilwood 4 pot replacement pads

mitchracer

Member +
Could somebody tell me where to buy the replacement pads for my wilwood calipers, iv been on eBay but it says pads for powerlite, dynalite, midlite etc but I don't know which ones will fit the starlet wilwood setup, anybody got a link to which ones I need off eBay? Rep waiting

Rory

Lifer
IIRC its the Midlite.
Easy enough to tell take a quick look at the pad and have a measure of the dimensions with a rule. Then go have a look.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
It was midilites that came with the Dave Burwash (3G) wilwood kits. Burton power are good for the pads.

Dynalite pads can be modified to suit the midilite calipers too (so you can get ferodo's to fit), pretty sure you did this Rory?

mitchracer

Member +
Cheers lads, Repped!
Was also wondering if anybody knows if the cheaper ones on eBay are any good? I went for the dearer Hawk ones just incase but is worth knowin for other people thinking the same? There's about £30 difference so anybody tested the cheap ones?

Rory

Lifer
I was right then :)
Aye i use the Dynalite Ferodo DS2500, which needs a slight modification for them to fit. Or Camskill sell them modified already

It was midilites that came with the Dave Burwash (3G) wilwood kits. Burton power are good for the pads.

Dynalite pads can be modified to suit the midilite calipers too (so you can get ferodo's to fit), pretty sure you did this Rory?

WallaceGlanza

Member +
what about replacement disc's?

Depends on the kit you have - for the 3G ones go direct to 3G (they're not cheap!), unless you can find discs that match your bells but they're not all interchangeable at all. I went for hi spec discs with my Wilwoods as it'll be easy (and much cheaper!) to get the discs in future.