Wiper Arms - Hook Type

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Sounds an odd wanted but stil............................

I notice a glanza I know has hook type wiper arms and after much hassle with the ones on my gt, I'm after some off a glanza so long as they are the hook type :) They look to fit the same :)

Thanks

Sammie :)

sanchez

Member +
Do you mean because on the GT the wiper is sort of screwed onto the actaul wiper arm?

If thats what you mean, then i had abit of hassle, but you can get plastic adapters from halfords, which allow the actual wipers to be changed easier :)

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Do you mean because on the GT the wiper is sort of screwed onto the actaul wiper arm?

If thats what you mean, then i had abit of hassle, but you can get plastic adapters from halfords, which allow the actual wipers to be changed easier :)

Yeah but I got some special wipers that will just be so much easier on hook arms rather that plastic which tends to get brittle and snap :)

Just think an easier option for how long it would take to change them.

Sammie

Aidan-G

Member +
dont bother with the plastic adaptors,there a pain!mine broke off up the strip and look crap

got myself some wiper arms off a glanza and did the job spot on:cool:

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Thanks for the help have already tried that option hun but they aren't any good for the new wiperblades I have so really need a set of glanza arms :)