Wiring Diagram for Emanage Blue with Injector and Ignition Harnesses - EP91

WallaceGlanza

Member +
This is a wiring diagram I did for the emanage blue with the additional injector and ignition harnesses for the glanza manual ecu....

Wiringdiagram.jpg

Cheers!:D

Last edited:

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Yes and please don't take this as being correct, thats why I've made the post to hopefully find out if its right or wrong.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Well I just had my emanage mapped with it being fitted according to the wiring diagram above, so anyone wanting to wire in an emange to their glanza then they can use this diagram to help.

I used the info in the greddy manual and supplements to draw up the above diagram, so if you want to figure out the wiring for an EP82 this is how I did it.

Firstly if you don't have the manual for the emanage (which I will be reffering to below) this can be found on the greddy site as a pdf here:

First half - http://www.greddy.com/img/PHP/products/pdf/1245.pdf

Second half - http://www.greddy.com/img/PHP/products/pdf/1246.pdf

So before doing any wiring the Jumper and Rotary switch settings need to be set correctly for the 4efte as follows:

Jumper Switches:
JP1: 1-2
JP2: 1-2
JP3: 1-2
JP4: OPEN
JP5: OPEN
JP6: OPEN
JP7: 1-2

Rotary Switch Settings:
Rotary Switch 1: 2
Rotary Switch 2: 4
Rotary Switch 3: 0

This info is found on pages 15 and 16 of the manual.

Then onto the wiring:

This chart has the various ecu's for the 4efte listed;
Emanage3.jpg

So match the number from that chart to the diagrams here to find your ecu;
Emanage4.jpg

ie T-9 is for the glanza ecu.

The abbreviations in that diagram are found on page 26 of the manual

The pinouts for the ecu are numbered as shown here (specifically for the EP91 4efte):

89661-10200.gif

The diagram I drew shows where the wires for the main harness and optional injector and ignition harnesses go.

Use the first diagram on page 9 to see where the main harness of the emanage wires into, in the case of our cars the airflow inputs are actually pressure signals.

For the optional injector harness use the diagram on page 23, since our ecu's only have two signal inputs for the injectors (shown as #1 and #2 in the previous diagram) we only need to use injector channels 1-4 from the emanage, with 1+2 splicing into the same input at #1, then 3+4 both splicing into #2 at the ecu, and finally the injector ground (#E) splices into the computer earth.

All the other wires on the emanage main harness are unused except the throttle signal if required.

For the optional ignition harness use the diagram on page 24, looking at the table on that diagram it shows that since our cars are 4 cylinder distributer type, we simply use the channel 1 input and output wires on the igntion harness only, so just two wires.

This is wired in as shown above and again all the other wires on the harness are not required.

Its as easy as that;) Now you just need to take it to the mapper.

Last edited: