Wooohoo!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
The car is finally finished! Well the mapping is anyway, just some minor tweeks to do with the optional extras ECC fitted (machine guns, land mine launcher and ejector seat) ;)

I got a run in her earlier in the passenger seat and its just shocking how fast it is!

Not posting a figure though to after I've done a few events.

Big thanks to CCM and ECC :)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Not drove er yet, John (owner of ECC) was driving and asked if I wanted to drive it back and I refused, he/it scared the shit out of me if I'm honest!

I'll test it out up the strip lol.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Ramps.jpg

Go Go gadget switches
Switches.jpg

clarkytrd

Member +
Drag spec :)

Specifically designed to destroy gearboxes, make baby jesus cry and tear your face off with G-forces lol!!!

:beer:

Love it...

Hurry up and throw up some video's

Wanna see some of the anti lag and launch control...:rockon:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Love it...

Hurry up and throw up some video's

Wanna see some of the anti lag and launch control...:rockon:

Racing next Sunday (1st August), all the toys will be on :)

Poor car was on the Dyno from 9am or 10am this morning right up to 3pm, poor wee pet had a hard hard day.

clarkytrd

Member +
Must of got a good roasting on the rollers!!

Cant wait to see mine finished, mapped and on the rollers screaming her head off!!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Must of got a good roasting on the rollers!!

Cant wait to see mine finished, mapped and on the rollers screaming her head off!!

It's hard to watch them on the Dyno, pull after pull after pull lol.

She needed 3 maps thats why it was on so long.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
A maps normally 2 hours or so, just depends what all you after, alot of people do it on the road and then pop it on the Dyno to see whats what.

Others do 99% on the dyno then head up the road to see how it reacts.

If your using a standalone the map takes longer initiall to setup all the sensors.

GI BOY

Member +
happy for ye spuddY now we all get to see the real power of a 5e on the drag strip .who will have the fastest fwd now .it wount be a honda anyhow :):)its going to make some times now:rockon:.it should crack great times with the new setup and map .here comes 11s

out the road:cool:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Thanks guys, they woulda pushed more power but the turbo ran out of puff, the boost controller was set to 100% lol.

Can't wait to run er up the strip.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Thanks guys, they woulda pushed more power but the turbo ran out of puff, the boost controller was set to 100% lol.

Can't wait to run er up the strip.

:haha::haha:you dont need anymore power than that ya mad man .:haha:leave well alone now for awhile its running perfect now