wot exhaust could this b

dx/dy

Member +
hi can any1 identify this exhaust, as it on my car n i dnt know wot make it is.
does any1 reconize it?

DSC00364.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Its a 5zigen mate as dave said, they sound good im told never heard one im not a fan of the backbox design tho.

dx/dy

Member +
i thougt it was a blitz exhaust, i believe Cal has the same one....could be wrong though
yeah iv jus luked he it does seem like he has the same 1, but his is a 5Zigen exhaust not blitz. i guess mine is a 5zigen 1 aswell if its the same 1. anyway cheerz:)

dx/dy

Member +
rite iv just found out my exhaust is a 5zigen border 304 speed, is this exhaust illegal as it has a lil print under the muffler saying for race use only? oh yeah does any1 know the legal limit for exhaust noise in the uk?

WallaceGlanza

Member +
rite iv just found out my exhaust is a 5zigen border 304 speed, is this exhaust illegal as it has a lil print under the muffler saying for race use only? oh yeah does any1 know the legal limit for exhaust noise in the uk?

Any exhaust louder than stock is illegal according to the police.

I've been done for mine before.:flame:

It more than likely that your exhaust will be illegal as if your unlucky enough for them to be bothered to get on the knees and look at it then when they see race use only they`ll prob tell you to take it off straight away even before they do a db reading.. shame tho as its a sweet exhaust bet you it sounds nice aswell!

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Any exhaust louder than stock is illegal according to the police.

I've been done for mine before.:flame:
We don't seem to have that problem round here mate police dont really pull you for exhaust noise, just keep revs low while going past them and if the police pull you for the exhaust im sure they would find lots of other stuff, like coilovers say race use only on them :p

rb69

Member +
If the stuff on your car is mainly sold in Japan then it may say race use only to comply with the Japanese laws. I'm not that well up on it but it might be okay to use over here. I have an Apexi N1 exhaust on my Glanza and I found the Apexi documents for it in the glove box. They say it shouldn't be used outside of Japan! If the police asked me to replace it for a standard exhaust I would just say it was a 12yr old import and getting the standard exhaust for it would be pretty hard.