would you leave your mum driving your starlet??

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
3 days ago i saw i black glanza passing in front of me.... and i see a woman of about 45years driving it.... i dont think it was her car as someone that age would probably go for a vitz :p anyway would you ever leave your mum driving your starlet? cos i NEVER WILL!!

Kelly

Member +
there has been a thread on this before.

My mum drove my old starlet and said it sounded like a bus "the BOV" but she not interested in cars she bad passenger, i try get her to sit in k24 gt and see what it goes like round corners etc but she would prob have a panic attack!

Elaine

Lifer
Hmmm tuffy my mum is a very good driver but she does seem to have a bit of girl racer in her (must be where I get it from) so I think I would have to say no…

But on the other side if she broke it she would buy me a new one :D

rb69

Member +
No because my mum can't drive. She does love the starlet though, picked her up from shopping the other day and I'd never thought I would see a 58 yr old woman nodding her head to a bit of Snoop Dogg. "Ooh i like this one" she says "turn it up"... :confused:

I'm sure i've never heard Terry Wogan playing Bitch Please on Radio 2 coz thats all she listens to!

Ryno

Member +
yeah course, in return i get to drive her car! :D

she didn't like the D2's and the exhaust and the BOV in the starlet....or the looks she got haha

but she's said she don't want to drive the evo because she's too scared she'll damage it, as in clutch or knock it whilst parking.

obviously if my mum wasn't a very good driver then i wouldn't let her, for her own safety and the safety of others :p

Rik

Member +
My mum was driving mine around when I broke my ankle haha and when I've left it places I get her to pick it up an stuff. She likes it alot and I'm sure she must rag it as when it comes back theres not much fuel left haha

supernova

Member +
I have my mother down as a named driver on mine, and she drives it sometimes. She does get the stares in it and has trouble fitting into the bride seat :p

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
in a word..... NO ... in maltese: Qas mejjet!! (ie not even if i wore dead)

Ryno

Member +
what about if you were seeing a Thai girl and she slashed you manhood (as they do).....would you not let your mum drive you to hospital to get is sown back on? :confused:

Matt_Seicentos

Member +
my mothers a named driver and she drives it now and then, although she says she gets pissed off with the amount of people that tailgate her when shes driving it.

j4cko

Member +
My mum has driven mine a few times, she loves it. We even had a little race before lol, me in my gt and her in her MG ZR 160 lol

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
what about if you were seeing a Thai girl and she slashed you manhood (as they do).....would you not let your mum drive you to hospital to get is sown back on? :confused:

nope... ill ask my dad :D :p:homer:

sx_turbo

Lifer
i wouldnt let my mum drive it either.

i will only let my dad drive mine, and thats only if he really has to. like he has today cos his head gasket has gone

stuart

Member +
Mam dont drive, hates my car...although my old man does take the starship to work every now and again, doesn't even drive it on boost when he's potterin to work, bless.