WTB: 4efte ecu, harness and sensors...

fowcbler

Fresh Recruit
As the title states, Im looking for a 4efte ecu, harness and hardware. If you have any of these, let me know. If you have the ecu, i have a 5efhe ecu we can maybe trade. Just shoot me a message, or reply.

Jay

Admin
Which year would suit you best mate?

I might have something here that'll sort you.

Jay

fowcbler

Fresh Recruit
Well, the year isnt too big a deal I dont think as its goin on a 4efte ecu, but hooking it up to a 1st gen 5efhe. The ecu I am looking at is for a MT, but I dont know its exact year.

Jay

Admin
Well, the year isnt too big a deal I dont think as its goin on a 4efte ecu, but hooking it up to a 1st gen 5efhe. The ecu I am looking at is for a MT, but I dont know its exact year.

Random question but bear with me, how many plugs are on your 5EFHE ECU?

fowcbler

Fresh Recruit
I wanna say 3. I dont have it with me right now (am at school), but I know it has the same amount as a 5efe ECU.

Jay

Admin
I wanna say 3. I dont have it with me right now (am at school), but I know it has the same amount as a 5efe ECU.

Just double check, rumour has it that mating a 4EFTE harness will be easier if it has the same number of plugs on the ECU as the current loom.

I have both a 1996 Glanza V loom (3 plug) and a 1992 Starlet GT loom (2 plug) here. Shouldn't be too difficult to get the ECU's and sensors to go with them if required. Shipping to the US is a little steep but I'm willing to pack and send to your doorstep.

Let me know buddy,

Jay

fowcbler

Fresh Recruit
Well just found out the ECU is for a 96 Glanza, which you said you had a loom for that specific year. I know shipping is a little steep, but willing to cover it as long as we arent talkin about a steep price on the loom as well. I am on a pretty strict budget, being a student and all, so let me know what you want for the loom, and we can get somethin worked out.