WTK. Emanage on CT9

nyahbingi

Member +
People i am looking to upgrade my turbo soon, however i have the stock CT9 and was looking to boost it to 1bar, which would server me better the EManage or Apexi Neo? I have already fitted an FMIC, Walbro 255, Using EBC (greddy Profec B Spec II), Running 2" Exhaust through out.

Do i need anything else to get to 1bar?

Damage

Member +
Emanage Ultimate will be better than NEO. Tried both. Next week will be fitting and emanage ultimate on a starlet running a CT9. Wana see how much more power we can extract with this.

nyahbingi

Member +
Emanage Ultimate will be better than NEO. Tried both. Next week will be fitting and emanage ultimate on a starlet running a CT9. Wana see how much more power we can extract with this.

But will teh emanage blue be better than the neo? Also i see you ran 13.4 with the CT9, can you give me a list of the mods you had on the car?

Damage

Member +
13.4 on a ct9 is a cracker timing Damage. thumbs up! whats yor mods done? u2u? haha.

Do a search and you'll find some info somewere buddy ;) Now its running in the region of low 13s. Will be trying it out very soon and have another starlet running mid 13s but still has to do a time ;)

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
it would also be recomended that you upgrade the manifold as well when running 1bar on a CT9

gayan_GT

Lifer
yeah i don think the std mani can take 1 bar... but i do know a guy who ran 1.1 bar with the std mani... but its better to go for a s/s mani or a mild steel mani