***www.camskill.co.uk***

dac69er

Super Moderator
awesome is all i can say. ordered a load of parts between christmas and new year (only 3 working days in between) and they delivered everything next day.

all their stuff has been top quality and their prices are good too

gedis

Member +
good prices, good service, fast delivery. i'm buying my tires from them and getting them to cork(ireland)

dac69er

Super Moderator
Need some service bits urgently, dont feel comftable giving my home number!

why? if your that bothered just make a number up but with the correct area code. they are unlikely to ring it.

they arent some dodgy company. been trading starlet parts longer than pretty much every trader on this site. some, if not all the traders use camskill to supply their parts.

Big_Daddy

Member +
why? if your that bothered just make a number up but with the correct area code. they are unlikely to ring it.

they arent some dodgy company. been trading starlet parts longer than pretty much every trader on this site. some, if not all the traders use camskill to supply their parts.

Just that i prefer gettin called direct to my moby instead of home number! Hardly be at home. lol :haha:

Parts are cheaper than most traders on here :p

dac69er

Super Moderator
Just that i prefer gettin called direct to my moby instead of home number! Hardly be at home. lol :haha:

Parts are cheaper than most traders on here :p

like i said. alot of the traders get stuff from them so that would be the case ;)

you can put a mobile number in too when you order. they have called me on my mobile once to confirm something. the home number is only used incase someone is trying to fraudulently purchase something from them.
giving info like that deters people from using stolen or copied cards online.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
I live about 10-15 mins away from camskill there helpful and very good prices on tyres ect. they have let me down when ive asked them to work on my cars though so i wont be going back for any work there.

GTti

Member +
Camskill are great!

They're the only place in the UK for GTti parts other than dealers or ebay...

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
yeah there supposed to be like a centre for them but i have never once actually seen one there! lol