X Factor

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I saw it the other night, the auditions are always a laugh. It's after they find the good singers that things get shit.

sx_turbo

Lifer
I saw it the other night, the auditions are always a laugh. It's after they find the good singers that things get shit.

when do they find goos singers?

i cant remember anything good from these shows, except for girls aloud, although there songs are shit, you can excuse that cos they are excellent eye candy, yum yum

Starlet_Sam

when do they find goos singers?

i cant remember anything good from these shows, except for girls aloud, although there songs are shit, you can excuse that cos they are excellent eye candy, yum yum

They find good singers, giving them shit song writers is the problem.

glanzanut

Lifer
They find good singers, giving them shit song writers is the problem.

not exactly true matey the writers only give them what the public want to hear. take girls aloud for example naff cheesy music but they have broken shed loads of records with their music sales. its the public with the bad taste thats why the music industry is flinging this rubbish at us:)

Starlet_Sam

Most fall off the radar because after the initial poularity created through the show they can't keep it up, and it's usually because the songs are shit. Leona Lewis will fall off the very same radar if they keep giving her slow shite tunes, even though she's very talented. Girls Aloud are mediocre singers but give a great package.

Craig

Lifer
X-Factor Auditions is amazing. Missed it the other night, but have it recorded. The knockout stages are rubbish because you don't get to laugh at people who are terrible.

Starlet_Sam

#

dont talk shit sam

they all sound like drowned rats.

if they were really that good, they wouldnt need a reality tv show to get a recording contract

Most of them are way too thick to know where to start with getting contracts. You may not like them, hell I don't like them, but the majority of the public do and some are very good.

dan

Member +
haha been watchin this in work today, what a bunch of reprabates.

Cheryl Cole tho.. god damn she hot.

sx_turbo

Lifer
Most of them are way too thick to know where to start with getting contracts. You may not like them, hell I don't like them, but the majority of the public do and some are very good.

only stupid middle aged women like my flaming mother likes it, and because women basicly control the house hold so many people watch it.

and i dissagree, i'm sure that the people arent really not that thick, it's not rocket science to go pay £50 to get a song recorded, make loads of copies and send them to record labels.

admit your wrong sam :p

#

dont talk shit sam

they all sound like drowned rats.

if they were really that good, they wouldnt need a reality tv show to get a recording contract

Yes some are pish but some have got a not to bad voice. Take the likes of leona lewis she has a good voice.

they go through the tv reality series as its a much quicker and easier way to be seen rather than singing in bars and clubs for years