DSC06515.jpg

DSC06513.jpg

DSC06504.jpg

DSC06503.jpg

DSC06502.jpg

munday

Member +
What a car :rockon:

What exhaust you got on that? I know somone with a EK9 with b18c engine running a 5ziegen exhaust and it is ridiculous!

EDIT: looking at thie pics...your exhaust looks very similar ;)

cantbassed

Member +
yeh mine a zigen border 304

btw the car is standard only with a whale cock induction kit. standard ecu. iv still got my air-con connected up etc. iv got a ek9 pulley so i can loose the air -con and pas. i may ask kindly if someone could help me re-move my air-con etc :D anyone please offer!

to come in january time, new mani, bigger injectors, and my f-con i had on my glanza and a re-map etc.

AdDaMan

Member +
looks pretty quick, and looks gorgeous, one of the best looking if not the best looking eg ive seen.

Gee

Member +
Nice car.

What iss the B18 out of?

Siunds faster than it is actually going thou.

cantbassed

Member +
thankyou AdDaMan! :D

Nice car.

What iss the B18 out of?

Siunds faster than it is actually going thou.

the b18 is out of the jdm integra type r.

yes its very very loud! specially when you want it quiet :( its the honda way to have more noise! lol

KrissyB

Member +
Thats quick matey, loving the looks of that, a mate of mine had a B18C in an EG civic sounded lovely and was bulet proof:)

gv1.3

Admin
thats a nice car dude and it sounds mad :) Oh and I like how you let the car speak for itself and didnt come on to a GT forum slating GT's :)

cantbassed

Member +
i have a defi gauge, which tells me the warmth of things and i had it running and driving for 20 mins before hand. but the dial on the dash has never worked lol. you can just see in the vid in the middle of the dash i have the gauge and a manual fan switch! lol

thankyou for all your comments!

id be silly slatting gt's glanza's down, i miss my old glanza alot but just needed to try new things out such as this. iv waited a long time since having a car im proud of since the glanza! people are intilted to opinions! i know i enjoy what iv bought as do other members, or some members know they enjoy theres! :D

Dan3SGTE

Member +
that sounds and looks amazing mate! really rippy sound! You better come out soon! hehe, will give you PM next time were out, wana see your car man.

Both mine and yours do 60MPH-90MPH in 6 seconds lol..... You have a much shorter gearing to mine, youve got the teggy box in there 4.7 final drive.... I prefer the shorter gearing, its just a bit pricey for now...

Plus im missing my starlet so want that back on road too....