Which day is best for you

• Saturday 7th March

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Sunday 8th March

Votes: 18 94.7%

• Total voters

CMR

Member +
Anyone up for this, be nice to see a few new faces!

Postcode is WF10 4TA

its a mid point between all the Yorkshire peeps so hopefully be able to get quite a few people down!, car park is huge so lots of space for some good pictures etc.

Put your name forward if you can make it, and which day is best for you.

;)

edit: The meet is now on Sunday 8th March, meeting at Xscape carpark for 3pm

Last edited:

SR Turbo

Lifer
yeah id be up 4 this m8 :).. is it stricktly a starlet meet or more of a jap meet? cos ill bring a few freinds in honda's etc if so.. sunday would prob be better for most ppl id say.

and i can put a thread up on civiclife.net for u 2 if u like m8??

CMR

Member +
Yeah not just a starlet meet, although starlets are the main point of the meet lol.. dont want 2 people from here and 100 from a civic forum etc..

cole

Member +
sunday is better

would be better if it was later on at night say 7 ish or sumthing theres always meets going in in the day and most of the time im always busy

Last edited:

whiteglanzav

Member +
is ther plenty of lighting there i went to a meet the other dai at bowt 7 ish and ther wer no lights it was nearli pointless u cudnt se n e thin !!!!! i think it wud b betta a bit earlia on

Rumel786

Member +
i say meet around half 4 to 5ish,chil for a hour or so then go for a drive around 6ish once traffic has gone?

CMR

Member +
The lighting is fine in the main carpark. I've edited the original post to reflect that the meet is now going to be Sunday the 8th March.

BUMp also for more people to come!

whiteglanzav

Member +
my cylinder head is fucked, i may still be able to make it as iv gobboed it up but it may be in pieces. . . or hopefully fixed nt sure yet tho. . :(