Xscape Meet Pics 08/03/09

kyle_d

Member +
Not long been back, this was the first TGTT meet iv been to but hopefully be going to the rest from now on. There was some realllllllly nice cars and i didnt think there was so many Glanzas/GTs around this area! There was some really nice other cars too, the white Evo and S15 were proper nicee. Did anyone notice the camber of the rear wheels of the red MX5 that came in? They were well pointing inwards lol was nice though.

It was good to put some faces to the usernames, didnt get to talk to many though.

Well here's the pics..

DSCN1744.jpg

DSCN1746.jpg

DSCN1747.jpg

DSCN1748.jpg

DSCN1749.jpg

DSCN1751.jpg

DSCN1754.jpg

DSCN1756.jpg

DSCN1757.jpg

DSCN1758.jpg

DSCN1759.jpg

DSCN1761.jpg

DSCN1762.jpg

DSCN1763.jpg

DSCN1764.jpg

DSCN1765.jpg

DSCN1766.jpg

DSCN1767.jpg

DSCN1768.jpg

DSCN1769.jpg

DSCN1770.jpg

DSCN1771.jpg

DSCN1772.jpg

DSCN1773.jpg

DSCN1774.jpg

DSCN1775.jpg

DSCN1776.jpg

DSCN1778.jpg

DSCN1779.jpg

DSCN1780.jpg

DSCN1781.jpg

DSCN1782.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Idrees

Banned
Nice pics dude, shame about the weather eh!

Starlet of the meet had to be Saf's Livesports EP82! Purrrrrfection!!

stuart

Member +
Snow, sun, hail, sun, wind, sun, rain blah :(

My wheels actually look bright on those pics :D

Nice pictures bud, should have got one of under the S15 bonnet, he's done a good job :D

kyle_d

Member +
Nice pics dude, shame about the weather eh!

Starlet of the meet had to be Saf's Livesports EP82! Purrrrrfection!!

cheers mate, yeah weather was shitty. Dunno about that, my favourites were Mo's white hybrid, SR Turbos TD04, the dark grey one with blue lip rims, and the red one (CMRs?) :)

Snow, sun, hail, sun, wind, sun, rain blah :(

My wheels actually look bright on those pics :D

Nice pictures bud, should have got one of under the S15 bonnet, he's done a good job :D

lol i know didnt know what to do did it.

they looked good, and different lol. is that a cupra splitter on the front of yours?

i didnt get a good pic of the S15, i felt cheeky taking all these pics lol if he was closer i mightve asked lol felt like an idiot getting the close up of the white evo there was 3 people in it lol.

CMR

Member +
Shame about the weather, good turnout though.

Can you edit those pics to remove reg's please bud.

I'm uploading some now, will post in a minute

edit, nvm then :)

Last edited:

kyle_d

Member +
You want me to edit 30+ pics to remove reg plate numbers, that will take me all day and involve reuploading them all lol, why does it matter.. your reg plate gets seen when your out driving about anyway.

I CBA to do that so if you want your pic removing i will or if everyone does delete this thread lol.

Glanza Gaz

Member +
yeah was a good meet, more people than expected and some very nice cars! shame about the weather tho lol! Oh n thanx Idrees for the welcome, felt a bit daunted at first seeing so many faces that I didnt know haha!

Idrees

Banned
Haha not a problem mate I always try to talk to as many people as possible to make them feel welcome!

Your car looks great btw. :)