Which one would you pick?

• Keep the canrds

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Ditch em

Votes: 35 50.7%

• Total voters

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Well i added a carbon reverse scoop the other day and bought a set of canards. Now i'm still in two minds weather or not to paint the scoop but that'll be decided later. so here is the question Canards or not

Bear in mind they were only double sided taped on and not in the final position but close

without

Scoop.jpg

With

Canard2.jpg

Canard1.jpg

WallaceGlanza

Member +
This reminds me of my eyebrows thread... I bet the outcome will be suitably divided too...

Anyway I think they make it look nice and aggressive, plus they obviously serve a purpose which is what your car is for, so yay.;)

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Chears Lads. Just to add there will be one or two other bits added to compliment them too in the future if they stay

GTdan

In The Closet
quite like the look of them - white and black theme, i wouldnt paint the reverse scoop though.

if you paint it, canards will need painting.

Mickster

Member +
If you didnt have the rev scoop id prob say no.

I reckon it would look better in the flesh, so ill say yes.

Nice lookin V tho :)

Adam_Glanza

Member +
i dont think they suit with the front splitter tbh they stick out like a sore thumb i think,

the look without them is sleek but mean, not over the top is wat i mean

keep without!!

WallaceGlanza

Member +

So this why you're fitting them...

"Perhaps one of the most significant driving forces behind adoption of bumper canards as a common modification to road-going vehicles is their widespread uptake in Japanese and US street racing the like of which inspired the successful Hollywood trilogy: The Fast and the Furious (see ‘More reading’), though whether in many instances the film was inspired by real cars (and culture) or vice versa is hard to discern."

supernova

Member +
yeh i vote ditch. I think canards only look good an aggressive looking body kits... just looks a bit off on your car, sorry!