years work guys wat us fink?

druff11

Fresh Recruit
Been working on this with the help of my mates for the last year.
The roof an part of the spoiler are black an theres side skirts and rear spats in the same textured black as the front splitter.

007.jpg

009.jpg

Great colour!

I'd perhaps paint the quadlight surround blue as well though.

Must admit the windscreen decals and big rims aren't really to my taste but each to their own.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Has that saxo got a Tom's front bumper?

Your GT does look nice though, just not so keen on the mesh.

Last edited:

Derek

Lifer
Toms front bumper owner's are ripping there front bumpers of with the sight of a saxo with a tom's front bumper.lol

boost abuse

Member +
are them pics from the NI autofest show at the showgrounds last sunday?

car looks well, will probably see you scooting about town sometime

druff11

Fresh Recruit
LOL I didn't fink us guys wud go 4 d big wheels but I lik dem it gives the car a very aggressive look IMO! The colour is a motor bike colour the pic dnt reali do it justice is blueish purple an d mesh isout of the new seat Ibiza!
@ boost abuse. Yea it's from d show on Sunday man! It's dan btw!!

boost abuse

Member +
LOL I didn't fink us guys wud go 4 d big wheels but I lik dem it gives the car a very aggressive look IMO! The colour is a motor bike colour the pic dnt reali do it justice is blueish purple an d mesh isout of the new seat Ibiza!
@ boost abuse. Yea it's from d show on Sunday man! It's dan btw!!

ahh holy shit! long time no see man, hows the form?

druff11

Fresh Recruit
Not bin 2 bad lad jus slavin away tryin 2 scrape money 2gether 2 get dis motor finished but not 2 far away now! Wow u bin keepin u get all d problems wif d glanza sorted?
@ jonny yea dats d same car man but it's had a new engine an alot o cosmetic stuff done till it in d last 10 months! Rank god it ain't lat pink colour!lol

Last edited:

EP91_Girl

Member +
Hay,

I like it, think its different to your usual GT :D
keep up the good work, just one thing that bugs me about the second photo though:
the civic looks cream, just nasty that is.. Doh! (IMO Obviously)

But your car looks swish so its all good hehe
x

Johnny_C

Lifer
Not bin 2 bad lad jus slavin away tryin 2 scrape money 2gether 2 get dis motor finished but not 2 far away now! Wow u bin keepin u get all d problems wif d glanza sorted?
@ jonny yea dats d same car man but it's had a new engine an alot o cosmetic stuff done till it in d last 10 months! Rank god it ain't lat pink colour!lol
its a lovely colour,from a honda nsx if i remember right.