yellow fogs

liamep82

Member +
well thinkin of gettin yellow bulbs for the fogs do ye rekon it would look nice and jap or do ye think its more of an eg/mivec thing?

Jay

Admin
Looks pretty funky, I did mine last year:

clean023resizevo9.jpg

poke

Member +
i did mine and on my glanza and they look sweet i bought h1s off ebay they go well with the xzenons you should go for it:)

Fro

Member +
Ive got a set sitting waiting to go in. I think they look good on the right car. That GT looks clean Jay!

may consider trying them out in my glanza fogs

see if i like it or not,cant go round with them on tho,cops r assholes n only ever pull me 4 mine if i forget to turn em off after fog.never pull any1 who has em on 24/7

C***S:shoot:

Guye

Lifer
Last year I tried to get a set of these locally. All I could find were those "hyper white" blue painted rubbish. I barely managed to find a set of standard clear blubs. My mark1 GT came with yellow fogs and I always loved how they looked so I think I'm going to order some later as well.

ZEP 082

Member +
i regretted taking off my mk1 bumper to go for the mk2 bumper only for the yellow fogs...until today that is!! thanks to this thread i went to check out the mk1 bumper which is still lying around and took of a foglamp apart only to find that the yellow light came from a yellow cover over the bulb. took off the cover from the rest of the lamp and went to take off the foglamp from the mk2 bumper which when taken apart you can mount the yellow cover on the the other foglamp too. i love toyota for making some mix'n'match items. so i'm having best of both worlds: a mk2 bumper with yellow fogs:rockon:
(still need to do the driver's side as it was too dark and cold to do)

addz

Member +
Where can I get a set of yellow bulbs for my fogs?

Also what are the power ratings I need, Glanza V by the way.

Thankkks