yes or no

fenders , yes/no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
just a quick one ,if you were getting a kit for the car would ya get fenders i cant decide is it worth it lol ( they will be ep styling fenders very similar to cruise )

Last edited:

dantheman

Member +
wouldnt get a kit.. :p

fenders.. as in front wings right? what ones are they? (no if they are the ones with them dodgy M3 style vents in them)

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
wouldnt get a kit.. :p

fenders.. as in front wings right? what ones are they? (no if they are the ones with them dodgy M3 style vents in them)

edited first post :):) im getting one as there is way to many glanzas around my place i want it to be different :):)

Mark-ep91

Member +
get um to be different:cool:
way to much glanzas around now i think:mad:
i bought another glanza to sell it on somewhere else:haha:

Tanz

Lifer
haha ahh popsy i taught you changed your mind about a kit and was going for the sleeper look.....

Should know better with you though...your not one to ever make up your mind....;)

Go the whole hog sure tis easy change your mind afterwards or before hand maybe as the case maybe with you....:p

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
haha ahh popsy i taught you changed your mind about a kit and was going for the sleeper look.....

Should know better with you though...your not one to ever make up your mind....;)

Go the whole hog sure tis easy change your mind afterwards or before hand maybe as the case maybe with you....:p

ha ha i do change my mind a bit :p:p to many glanzas around now a nice kit and a re spray should make mine stand out from the crowd :rockon::rockon:

Tanz

Lifer
ha ha i do change my mind a bit :p:p to many glanzas around now a nice kit and a re spray should make mine stand out from the crowd :rockon::rockon:

haha ahh it will indeed....ahh but dont you know it aint just the car itself that makes it stand out tis the driver also..

Jay

Admin
Wasn't fussed on them until I saw Joz's in person. Really add some aggression and would complement a kit perfectly.

EDIT :

joz1033.jpg

just a quick one ,if you were getting a kit for the car would ya get fenders i cant decide is it worth it lol ( they will be ep styling fenders very similar to cruise )

Good on yea m8 was going to ask yea all about them but don't hav to now :rockon:

I dont like them on hatch backs imo you need bigger rear arches to fully complement them like the Silvias and the likes.