YET another one

Thats just the way it is they think it is a great selling point and i am sure it is as if a 17 year old seen that i am sure he would go for it.

Ted

Member +
im going to sound really old but i just dont think a 17 year old should be let anywhere near a glanza. i caused enough damage with a fiesta 1.1!

AdamB

Member +
Thing is as when they are registered they are only put down as a 1.3. Which makes it a great selling point, cheap insurance and tax.
I'm 19, a uni student and i've declared everything on my GT, never had an accident and I don't drive like a dick just because i'm young, I can't afford for my insurance to go up or to even repair a car if it gets damaged. But the fact is that these cars are so cheap to get hold of now days they are even possible to have as a first car!

Ted

Member +
chances are insurance companies know young guys have glanzas insured as uk na models but as they will never have to pay out on a claim why would they mind anyway.

AdamB

Member +
Surely the police mind though? They gain money for revenue and customs thats all they are after, and slap some points on your licence.

weeJohn

Lifer
im going to sound really old but i just dont think a 17 year old should be let anywhere near a glanza. i caused enough damage with a fiesta 1.1!

I have sat in the suicide seat beside him, I believe every word he says lol.

_shaun_

Member +
local lad had his insured as a non turbo and kept laughting about how i was paying so much to insure all my mods. then some drunk guy walked out in front of him and got plowed down. guy was to drunk to even no what happend got taken straight to hospital while the traffic questioned the guy he tryed to claim it was a non turbo and the traffic destroyed him for it. he now rides the bus to work so not worth the risk imo

Jay

Admin
chances are insurance companies know young guys have glanzas insured as uk na models but as they will never have to pay out on a claim why would they mind anyway.

An insurance company shaft someone then run away from making a pay out? Are you sure LMAO..?

If anyone thinks that pleading ignorance will work then I have a few magic beans here for sale.

dac69er

Super Moderator
what a bell. washed and waxed everyday as he works in a car wash? either he does no work and just cleans his own car or he is chatting utter crap!

he can afford to service it with the best bits every 5 weeks, but he cant be arsed to pay £90 to get the back bumper sorted!?!?

the whole advert is balls

Sparky

Member +
local lad had his insured as a non turbo and kept laughting about how i was paying so much to insure all my mods. then some drunk guy walked out in front of him and got plowed down. guy was to drunk to even no what happend got taken straight to hospital while the traffic questioned the guy he tryed to claim it was a non turbo and the traffic destroyed him for it. he now rides the bus to work so not worth the risk imo

Karma at its finest

TomS

Lifer
Id say most gts and glanzas in Ireland are insured as 1.3 straight i dont know why as there is no difference in the premium, i pay the same for my gt as a 1.3 glxi. it is difficult to get a quote if you're under 21 if the car is declared as a turbo so that could be one reason for saying it's "1.3 on da book"

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
Is It Me But All The Glanzas I Look At Are 1.3 On The Logbook But How Many People Do You Think Insure Them As 1.3 Non Turbo

SupaStu

Member +
The log book has fuck all to do with the insurance, merely offers an idea for taxation. I could be flying a spaceship for all they care, as long as it is insured for what it actually is.

yingxuy

Fresh Recruit
Some people who drink in front of him out of the dial down. Guy was drunk, not even what happend a straight to the hospital, and transportation questioned the guy, he tryedsucking my man bits claiming it is a non-turbo and destroy his traffic.

Paul_JJ

Member +
" never abused always kept 100% serviced every 5 weeks without failure. best oil best filters what the car deserves "

THe same as he would say "I own an army tank and never ever went off road...." These cars gets abused badly, good job toyota make good engines and gearboxes.

Cheap price, even for the standard model.