yO!!! everyone

moby

Fresh Recruit
hey am new to this site never experinced on owning a starlet or glanza either. a few of ma mates have got them and to be truthfull there growing on me.

infact am planning on buying one, well i drive a jdm honda integra type r the now and is up forsale so if anyone would be interested in doing a px with me give me a shout. cheers

moby

Fresh Recruit
theres a taster mate

tegvsstarfish008.jpg

tegvsstarfish040.jpg

moby

Fresh Recruit
well it was rolling roaded at 200bhp with the standard exhaust system and airfilter,

now i have put on it a Spoon N1 exhaust system
spoon airfilter
and jst bought a four branch manifold so waiting for that to arrive.

so be interested to see what she pushing out then

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Yeah performance wise there isn't much in it, the Starlets have more BHP potential for less money but you have to spend a fair old bit on the Starlet to make it take the corners like a DC2. All in all very different cars but great for different reasons. Like any FWD car a few good chassis alterations and it will handle like a roller skate!

Welcome to the site look forward to hearing more from you, keep us updated on the progress :)

T

moby

Fresh Recruit
yea totally mate i must admit the teg is mental on the corners.

but wanting wee pocket rocket for a change and plus never owned turbo most of my owning has been hondas

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Yeah I used to work for Honda, always refreshing to move over to turbo different package altogether. One of my staff members has a black JDM DC2 just like that one, few basic mods like a Mugen exhaust, Mugen filter nothing mad just sensible mods, great cars :)

T

moby

Fresh Recruit
Yeah I used to work for Honda, always refreshing to move over to turbo different package altogether. One of my staff members has a black JDM DC2 just like that one, few basic mods like a Mugen exhaust, Mugen filter nothing mad just sensible mods, great cars :)

T

sweet! what i love about it is the changeover sound in vtec its mad puts a smile on ma face everytime.

but had a shot of ma mates ep82 and turbo feeling is just as good lol

Toplap

Lifer

T

one of the guys i work with drives a Turbo h22 swapped EK9 type R lol...a GT4088 at that..He is such a show off :p. It handles great and is ungodly fast

Toby@ToyTuning.com

That's certainly a large turbo bet it goes well!! What HP is he running @ fly?

Moby you sound swayed already what can I say! Look forward to hearing updates, off to answer some emails :)

T

Toplap

Lifer
That's certainly a large turbo bet it goes well!! What HP is he running @ fly?

Moby you sound swayed already what can I say! Look forward to hearing updates, off to answer some emails :)

T

650+ fly on C114 @28psi, 420whp on street tune/pump gas (what it usually stays at). He's made a few drag passes on Race gas, but has found its way too much for street tires :p.

ek91.jpg

ek92.jpg

stuart

Member +
Looks.....cramped lol! bet it shifts though

Welcome to the site mate...buy at GT - look so much better than Glanza's :homer: :p