York Raceway RWYB 13th April

SR Turbo

Lifer
Monday the 13th of april there are RWYB sessions on at york raceway aswell as a few other stuff 2 watch e.g air cooled eliminator (silly fast beetles) :p

just wounder'd if any1 else was going down.. i might be runnin the glanza and my m8 (keya) is runnin his GT. along with some civic's etc.

should be a good day and plus its easter monday so most ppl will have it off work anyway..

see you there :)

Idrees

Banned
I might come to kill m 4EFE before I put the turbo lump in. Even though its a shit track!

I'll see closer to the time mate.

SR Turbo

Lifer
I might come to kill m 4EFE before I put the turbo lump in. Even though its a shit track!

I'll see closer to the time mate.

yeah track isn't the best but its still ok! i ran twice in civic last year n now i wanna c wot the glanza can do :D

its a gd buzz and a gd day out, n £30 for unlimited runs u cant go wrong really.

shabz

Fresh Recruit
deffo be there, if weather hold up. shoukd be a good day but will be vbusy so dunno how may rus you will get for 30 quid.

SR Turbo

Lifer
copied from their site http://york-raceway.co.uk/

York Raceway is situated on the old Melbourne Airfield, near Melbourne, Seaton Ross and Pocklington, south west of York. It's signed from the north and south, from junction 37 off the M62. It's within the land of Melrose Farm, the postcode is YO42 4SS.

:D

cole

Member +
il come to see my old glanza run james :rockon:

always wanted to take it up quater mile