You ever have days...

Derek

Lifer
where you just hate your car, if i don't get rid of the coilovers soon im going to snap, worst buy ever standard suspension here i come. Also the fuel it just gobbles that up it is really getting on my nerves.:shoot::mad::shoot::mad: anybody else lol.

seab

Member +
Yes agree with you dude lol, i havent driven mine since october and its cost me in excess of £2k lol.

where you just hate your car, if i don't get rid of the coilovers soon im going to snap, worst buy ever standard suspension here i come. Also the fuel it just gobbles that up it is really getting on my nerves.:shoot::mad::shoot::mad: anybody else lol.

Remember this lol click I hear what your saying though the thoughts of buying a normal car is happening alot recently.

gv1.3

Admin

ill swap you my grubby glanza for your scooby :)

corofin12345

Member +
my car is falling apart.. its scruffy, needs shocks, bushings, drivers side door hinge is knackered.. but i stiil love it..cunt of a yoke :p

Derek

Lifer
Even thinking about selling it or breaking it and getting something sensible like a 3 series or golf gti.
3809764710_d07fa70a68_b.jpg

That golf would be ideal.:cool:

corofin12345

Member +
Even thinking about selling it or breaking it and getting something sensible like a 3 series or golf gti.
3809764710_d07fa70a68_b.jpg

That golf would be ideal.:cool:

lovely car but im just sick of seeing them around.. id go down the lines of a gt golf if anything

Last edited:

clarkytrd

Member +
im having these days every fecking day, the glanza has been on stands since january, stripped down to the last and ive no fecking money to put it back together..!!

poxy country, hate it!! no job since last july, try to save all my money and put it towards the glanza but it just disappears!!

pain in the balls!!

im stressed now.....

Derek

Lifer
i know the feeling,but i couldnt trust any euro car.
jap or nothing!;)

True can't beat a jap car, i have a power fc for the scooby here i think if i get that mapped ill change my opinion and want to keep it.lol just having one of those days.

Johnny_C

Lifer
True can't beat a jap car, i have a power fc for the scooby here i think if i get that mapped ill change my opinion and want to keep it.lol just having one of those days.

a good map and more comfortable suspension and it will all be dori.;)