- Half your mobile contacts own Starlets too

- If something falls off or wears out it gets upgraded

- Your friends, family and work colleagues don't understand you

- The garage floor feels comfortable

- Your accomplishments in life are measured in BHP

- Any weather is 'meet' weather.

- That 'New posts' button keeps calling your name

- There are car parts in your bedroom

Let's hear a few more please folks, I know you can do better!

Ha ha so true I'm talking to two members on here right now to see if they're comming for a pint theres a tial wastegate and screamer sitting on my windowsill right beside me and a big bb turbo and downpipe sitting in my wardrobe with all the water and oil lines.:haha:

bucketep91

Member +
haha so true
my gf was naging me thismorning because she cut her toe this morning on a cooling panel that was under the bed

some rep for that!

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
i get a lot of hassle off people in work saying what a waste of money but they dont like when i pass them out in their big fancy cars on the way home lol , they just dont understand :rockon::rockon:

Gryzor

Admin
building a new garage is more important than the house.

your calendar is a mix of starlet events and oil changes.

Tanz

Lifer
glaring out the window unknowns to yourself looking at her.

when the guy you date loves the damn things as much as you do.

when you hear something a bit iffy going on with her you worry is she going to be ok.

And franks contribution to this is ....ammmmmm......

Matt Glanza

Member +
ive got two engines and a gear box in my kitchen and the complete front end of a starlet in the spare room along with tuby,ecu,oil coolerintercooler.Friends and family dont understand why im spending all my money on the car when i could buy a nice new one.then they come out for a spin and wish they had one:rockon:

Mike_ep91

Member +
when all you think about after gettin paid is how your gonna spend next months wages on new parts cause you have the current wages spent.

BAZ2CRAZY

Member +
You know your a starlet owner when someone asks what car you drive...

You turn a simple answer into '...well... you know the ukdm starlet?well they released a turbo version in japan....only... its the older one thats the same but isnt'

Mitch

toyotagt

Member +
i get a lot of hassle off people in work saying what a waste of money but they dont like when i pass them out in their big fancy cars on the way home lol , they just dont understand :rockon::rockon:

haha.. same... father cant understand what i see in starlets and y i "waste" money on them... lol

lingl9z

Member +
when you constantly worry about someone trying to steal it so every little noise triggers it and you leap to the window.

Sigma

Member +
You know you're a Starlet owner when..

you only buy Banzai when another site member's in it,

your garage becomes a shrine to your polished EP in the middle of it,

you're friends think you're a touch tapped for spending 5k to buy, and then another 5k modifying a 15 year old car,

you get annoyed at the statement, "it's a car"

And you know that you're a REAL Starlet owner, when you look at a Micra "bubble", and shout Glanza for the laugh... ;)