Your car stickers

garya

Fresh Recruit
Fancy getting some stickers for the starlet just dont know what ones.so would like to see what some of you have on your cars so i can get a idea of what to get :D

Reeco

Member +
just got the shocker fingers on mine, a lucky cat, and the banzai sticker. though ive always wanted the pac man eating vtec one :p

durmz

Member +
in honesty though with stickers, less is more, I looked through pistonheads at starlets yesterday and the amount of proper gay looking starlets covered in tatty stickers is through the roof

Jaf_ep91

Member +
ive got 1 sticker on my car, its a snail and the body of the snail is a turbo i thought it was brilliant so had to have it haha
my glanza decals on the back panels aren't even stickers they've been air brushed on :p

*Zoe*

Member +
not a fan of the 'shocker' sticker but i have JDM green and yellow arrow, and Turbo mushroom off Mario :D. nothing onthe body work though

garya

Fresh Recruit
just got the shocker fingers on mine, a lucky cat, and the banzai sticker. though ive always wanted the pac man eating vtec one :p

Thats the one i want the pacman eating the vtec but a duno were to buy it lol.seen a few guys on here with the pacman eating the sti but my car aint a sti eater yet so i think the vtec one is prob best :D

Rory

Lifer
Have an "up yer kilt" one to go on the bumper and a no "46" for my hero Valentino Rossi! :cool:

Also have a "Yurakokk" one on my rear window. :)

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Lucky chinese cat on the petrol cap, sumo guy at the back , toyo tires on the bonet on each side (soon gonna remove them) blitz on each side of the lower lip on the front bumper ( going to remove them as i dont have anythiong blitz anymore) yakuza on rear windscreen (removing this too)

inside, autometer sticker + turbocharged warning

under bonnet some meguires monstermotorsport and dunnno what else.

soon doing a Greddy one..

rage

Lifer
have just 1 sticker on the car. on the back window, bottom corner:

Built!
not bought

wearing that sticker with pride :)

Reeco

Member +
Thats the one i want the pacman eating the vtec but a duno were to buy it lol.seen a few guys on here with the pacman eating the sti but my car aint a sti eater yet so i think the vtec one is prob best :D

just ebay "pac man vtec" mate, it comes straight up :)

Jay

Admin
*BOOM* Headshot!

resized-1.jpg