your everyday trip to work in moscow

Jay

Admin
From about 4:00 onwards it just goes insane - that guy is gonna be the first person to killed by a wing mirror.

Paul_JJ

Member +
Good ride!

Well it has nothing to do with Toyota Starlet, nor with the UK! The UK roads not as wide as those are! So I don't see why it is illegal as it's just impossible for us to do it even if we wanted to -0)

I've been to Moscow a few times the amount of traffic is really bad and everyone drives like a lunatic!

The first text when the video starts translated to English:

A couple of minutes of the motorcyclist's life can be more interesting the whole life of many other people.

Last edited:

stavros

Member +
You wouldnt get a video like that over here at the moment, we're too concerned with MPG, emissions and pot holes. A UK equivelant video would consist of 5 minutes of low speed driving, swerving pot holes whilst trying to stay in 5th gear to keep fuel consumption to a minimum.

On a more serious note... that guys insane lol. Out of interest, i'd like to see what his heart rate is like for those 6minutes, bet its off the scale.

Paul_JJ

Member +
Watched that video 3 times and still want to watch it again -)

I compared that to London and he probably would've been pulled by the coppers by doing that or get a speeding ticket about 10 times while doing that 4 minute ride! I must admit the road surface seem to be smooth and roads are wider than in the UK, you know that on the motorbike you feel everything and the camera didn't seem to shake a lot!

I have seen a similar video when a bloke in Japan was riding a motorbike - he didn't have so much traffic but the roads were windy and narrow and that was a pretty awesome ride as well!

Paul_JJ

Member +
I don't think that he is an idiot to be honest, I've seen a lot worse drivers than him! He knows his bike well, but he isn't crazy if you watch again you will see that he knows how to brake and when and also won't overtake if the car is indicating!

I've seen people overtaking me on shitty cars only because I did 60 mhp on a 60 mph max zone at night in a heavy rain and the road wasn't even straight - now that is what I call f*cking idiot!

wull

Fresh Recruit
i've seen that vid a few times and its been speeded up.still good riding and good wheelies but its definately been speeded up,more noticeable at the start when he pulls away.

I don't think that he is an idiot to be honest, I've seen a lot worse drivers than him! He knows his bike well, but he isn't crazy if you watch again you will see that he knows how to brake and when and also won't overtake if the car is indicating!

I've seen people overtaking me on shitty cars only because I did 60 mhp on a 60 mph max zone at night in a heavy rain and the road wasn't even straight - now that is what I call f*cking idiot!

Your entitled to your opinion but im my opinion anyone driving in that manner is a COMPLETE IDIOT. Whether or not he knows how to brake is irrelevant. There is no doubt in my mind he is a excellent driver and is well capable of handling that bike but that does not change the fact the he cannot see the future and therefore doesn't not know what 'MIGHT' happen

Paul_JJ

Member +
Your entitled to your opinion but im my opinion anyone driving in that manner is a COMPLETE IDIOT. Whether or not he knows how to brake is irrelevant. There is no doubt in my mind he is a excellent driver and is well capable of handling that bike but that does not change the fact the he cannot see the future and therefore doesn't not know what 'MIGHT' happen

Agreed! He is taking his risks! High risk I'd say!