Your turbo is obsolete

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
ROFL hahahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D:D

seems like einstein is going out of business hahahahaha!!!

what a tool lol :homer:

Phil

Super Moderator
i wonder just how many forums he made it on to? lol

it must have been a joke surely.

dac69er

Super Moderator
wonder if anyone has actually tried it?

stupid thing is, the way he words it gives me the impression that he has some idea and isnt completely stupid. thats what makes that idea even worse coming from him!

ep_chen

Member +
well most inventions came from a scrappy dumb ass idea that needs perfection. but that is a super scrappy idea that should be scrap. it is like suffocating the engine with carbon monoxide. SUICIDE !

Harvey

Member +
What a fool, how could he have ever thought it would work!!!!! If it were that simple it would have been done years ago lol

fuck i thought the first one was bad till i read sub-sevens link now thats some funny shit poilsh and port the head by putting sand in wen its running hahaha

smythy75

Member +
i really think these posts are wind ups...lol, cause the people on the port an polish one didnt realy reply much!!! like one post was 'i have to pick my girlfriend up from work, will i be able to drive?' common sense says NO, its running bad....:flame:

riko666

Member +
the Audi one is ancient...the ORIGINAL Thread started in 2003 - don't know if it were a jok or not, but I wouldn't put it past such people existing. Every thread thereafter's been a joke...people trying to get reactions

riko666

Member +
not when the engine is running...

You take a head apart for Port & Polishing - and crushed walnuts isn't a BMW Exclusive, there's lots of different types of media blasting: walnuts, glass beads/particles, sand, plastic particles, ceramics...

For the bore, I would've thought they would use some sort of uniform media blasting (as in the medium used has uniform particles). I remember of a new type of media blasting that used much smaller particulates for much more effective results especially used for the bore to increase the ability to hold oil on the cylinder walls longer, but I forget it's name...

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Whats up with this guy? Basic GCSE science says it won't work. Anyone remember the fire triangle? fuel oxygen and heat are needed. As exhaust gas will be oxygen free it kinda falls at the first hurdle. Bless him.

Timmy

Member +
according to the old man. This is the exact priciple a submarine engine works on. But they inject 02 in from a bottle and also bleed off some of the exhaust. I think this is to burn as much o2 as poss when your under water and i should imagine it doesn't give it more power probably less and it is more to do with being efficient. I dunno if there is any truth in that either.