ZEP Starlet Meet in Mochiya

RHDJapan

Member +
Im a new member but it thought you guys would like to have a chance to see these pictures. We went out to see Mikamoto-san and participate in the Zep Starlet meeting and swapmeet in Mochiya just outside of Tokyo Japan. There were some nice rides, the car I wanted to buy was there, with a new owner :mad: but hey, thats they way it goes sometimes. There was a 12.4 second Drag Starlet there too!:eek: All in all it was a really fun day with some really cool Starlets!

Image0.jpg

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image8.jpg

Image9.jpg

Image10.jpg

Image11.jpg

Image12.jpg

Image13.jpg

Image14.jpg

Image15.jpg

Image16.jpg

Image17.jpg

JGT

Member +
Wow, nice pics.. looks like a great turn out! I too will have some pics of this to follow as my friends went. Hiroshi san is a nice guy, don't you think? I met him late last year at his workshop and then he envited me to a race event a week later down at Central circuit. Had a blast! I'm going to try to get back to his workshop asap.

riko666

Member +
the manifold on the 4efte with the burgundy valve cover....wow...just, wow. Have never seen anything quite as well made as that, the TIG welds look robot-made and such well bent pipes...*drool*

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Wickid pics, nice to see a Japaneese member to keep us in touch with the Homeland of the starlet

Pumba_GT

Member +
Wow, odenki desuka! Some serious home of 4efte there! I love all the mods on their Starlets there! Nice pics and thanks for posting them here to share with us.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Simply awesome.:rockon:

Welcome to the site mate, did I hear you say something about tgtt.com members getting a discount on your site?;)

Andynista

Fresh Recruit
wow that is fantastic, I love to see that our little cars have a following and its strong, nice to have you around for questions about products, cars and japan, take care.

Oh and please we need to see more more more

Last edited: