headlight bulbs for EP82

Craig_GT

Lifer
Quadlight headlight bulb

Does anyone know the exact replacement of the headlight bulbs for a quadlight?

I know the "HB3 9005" and the "HB4 9006" are similar and after a few modifcations they "fit" but they are far from perfect and point all over the road as they are not 100% secure.

The make and numbers of the original bulb i have are:

Make: KOTTO
PAT: 5400946
Volt: 12V
Watt: 55W
Other no: 48X

Im thinking its prob best to go to Toyota but any other help/options would be appreciated.

Craig

Dave.

Member +
I checked halfrauds, local auto spares place and few other auto spares shops - none of them fitted right lol :(

The fins were never quite right :( In the end i got one from Toyota (at cost!) and it wasn't exact, but i managed to squeeze it in.

btw, spotted you at charing X just before xmas ;) (stuck in HEAVY traffic at about 6pm)

Dave

Craig_GT

Lifer
I checked halfrauds, local auto spares place and few other auto spares shops - none of them fitted right lol :(

The fins were never quite right :( In the end i got one from Toyota (at cost!) and it wasn't exact, but i managed to squeeze it in.

btw, spotted you at charing X just before xmas ;) (stuck in HEAVY traffic at about 6pm)

Dave

Yeah mate av tried a few diff bulbs.. the fins are easy to modify but the plastic black circle below the bulb is never a small enough diameter to fit correctly so it wobbles over bumps etc.

What was the cost of the ones from toyota Dave mate, can you remember?? i might give them a call but will need to b tomo when they open again.

Yeah am coming home from work around that time.. its always chocka!! :(

Craig

Dave.

Member +
for the bulb? Thats not right surely? I'm sure mine was under £10 anyway...

Call up Toyota Craig, i guess thats the only way you could get the part number really? Unless Jay breaks out the EPC ;)

Dave

sx_turbo

Lifer
90981-13053- is the bulb on the inside (closest to grill)

90981-13054- is the number for the bulb on the outside, closest to the indicator.

Craig_GT

Lifer
above numbers have been superceeded:
still same price tho.. cost me just less than £50 for the pair:

DSC00607.jpg

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I got my bulb from 1st call japanese in Benfleet Essex, £26 for one, took me a while to find. Fitted ok for a while but now im having problems. Keeps going out when i hit a bump or something. Keeps having to lift the bonnet and wigle it about for it to work. wank really.....

need bulbs for my quad light ep82,ive got some now but as they are the wrong fitment they wont pass the mot becuase they point down

does anyone know where i can get the correct bulbs from

thanks

Jay

Admin
Head to Toyota Gav, a heady £20-odd a side.

You can buy non-genuine ones from motorfactors but they will need modified.

If it's just the alignment you can adjust the headlamps as required.