Can glanza/starlet be spelt in japanese?

v1kkm

Fresh Recruit
Just wondered if theres any text for glanza or starlet in japanese?? sounds like a stupid question but basically my glanza came with no glanza decal down the sides of the car. So i want to get some japanese text put their instead. :p

tom_hunt

Member +
This is the badge on the front of my car. It says "Glanza"

Image565.jpg

Hope that helps

Tom

v1kkm

Fresh Recruit
Yeh that looks wicked deffo going to get that made up tomorrow. Glanza would be nice but cant find a translation for it anywhere, guessing its not an actual word in the dictionary :/

v1kkm

Fresh Recruit
Cheers tom, but how you reckon i would find out what them characters are? :\ or be able to paste it somehow to photoshop...

v1kkm

Fresh Recruit
LOL... i new someone would have that idea already on the forums, defo want to do it though. Just need to find the text for it somewhere... :\

dac69er

Super Moderator
LOL... i new someone would have that idea already on the forums, defo want to do it though. Just need to find the text for it somewhere... :\

mine has 'toyota starlet' in japanese in a similar place to the 'glanza' sticker on the rear quater the glanza

v1kkm

Fresh Recruit
フライヤ - so this is Flyer (Glanza) it looks diff to what tom has on the front of his car. Probs just do the starlet text スターレット if i cant get it