kieran.s gt

Member +
how much more power do hybrid ct9 give compared to normall ct9
if people running hybrids could give me some figures
looking to get around 180-200 bhp is a stock ct9 able to produce this
rep will be given

WallaceGlanza

Member +
I'm running 190bhp (157whp) on the stock ct9a so yes its easily capable, dub7 is running over 200 with head work too.

Last edited:

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Just the usual, nothing special:

Autofixed FMIC
Apexi Filter (Mounted behind the grill)
Road Runner Manifold
Blitz Decat
Custom straight through ss 2.5 inch cat back exhaust
HKS Actuator
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
NGK Blue Leads
Walbro Fuel Pump
SARD RRFPR
SARD R2D2
Removed aircon
Greddy Profec E-01 @15psi
Greddy Emanage Blue

kieran.s gt

Member +
Just the usual, nothing special:

Autofixed FMIC
Apexi Filter (Mounted behind the grill)
Road Runner Manifold
Blitz Decat
Custom straight through ss 2.5 inch cat back exhaust
HKS Actuator
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
NGK Blue Leads
Walbro Fuel Pump
SARD RRFPR
SARD R2D2
Removed aircon
Greddy Profec E-01 @15psi
Greddy Emanage Blue

thanks for that rep added

ChrisGT

Member +
Depends on turbo and engine health tbh mate. Hybrid at 1.2Bar seems to see people to around 220ish atf. A lot of people get 180+ on stock CT9 at 1~1.1Bar.

I had mine at 1Bar and only made 160hp & 185lb/ft. Unsure why my HP figure was so low but Wallace probably made his 190hp through his eManage, which could actually be tuned properly as opposed to the good old FPR/FCD combination that so many people use for 1Bar. The eManage will allow for a much better tune and therefore pick you up a few more horsies.

easty-5

Member +
I am running a CT9 Hybrid with all supporting mods and emanage etc. Got 198bhp and 194ft/lb at 1.1bar. So similar power to Wallace, just a a bit more torque. TBH I think theres a bit more power to be had with a good map - might be worth looking into.

easty-5

Member +
You are always better going with a remappable ECU as all cars differ in certain area's, so you will be able to get a much better map suited to YOUR car with a remappable ECU. The map can also be altered to support any mods you may do in the future which is always helpful :)

how much more power do hybrid ct9 give compared to normall ct9
if people running hybrids could give me some figures
looking to get around 180-200 bhp is a stock ct9 able to produce this
rep will be given

Using the standard ct9 and standard management i made 153 bhp at the wheels at.9bar.

Spec just the usual i.e manifold,fmic,rrfpr,exhaust,filter relocated etc.

dantheman

Member +
a hybrid is always ganna give more power than stock as having the bigger comp wheel means its ganna draw in more air hence more power. ive put a ct20 comp wheel in my misses ct9 and goes very well, will set it up on a bar this week so it should fly for a dinky turbo :p

Kelly

Member +
i would recommend having a ride in an ep with a hybrid ct9. i thought they was a good option to go for until i experienced a few. Despite the power figures they delivery i really do not like the way they deliver the power (the ones ive been in anyway) its too laggy for a small turbo :p

easty-5

Member +
i would recommend having a ride in an ep with a hybrid ct9. i thought they was a good option to go for until i experienced a few. Despite the power figures they delivery i really do not like the way they deliver the power (the ones ive been in anyway) its too laggy for a small turbo :p

Wow, Laggy? Must have been a poor example of a Hybrid as mine is anything but laggy. Comes on boost at about 2.5k, by 3k (if you still have traction) it's just crazy. It feels as if your tearing up the road - literally. :drive:

vsTurbo95

Fresh Recruit

who made the hybrid?

Kelly

Member +
i'm not going to state which two traders turbo's i'm referring too but like i said may just be those turbo's or the setup. i was not impressed.

Although i would like to have my mind changed :)

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
laggy?????????????????????????????????

seriously must have had a poor tune if you thought it was laggy lol

i personally wouldnt accept flywheel power figures, as there are way to many variables to actually get a true fly figure.

there have been to many cars on here recently that have had good flywheel power and poor power at the wheels. the reason for this is that dyno's can be made to give better than true results.

with a good hybrid and engine management you should be able to see 170-180@ the wheels

chip

Member +
ive just had a play with may car setting it up on the rollers mods include a front mount cat bk system standered cat wiv middle knocked out and standered mani sard analyse ecu and a hks boost controller and actuator. at 1 bar it made 174bhp 160 tourque loads of fuel there so we up'd the boost for a laugh. 1.3bar and got 193 bhp 194 tourque stopped there as didnt wanna make a mess on the rollers lol

Kelly

Member +
ive just had a play with may car setting it up on the rollers mods include a front mount cat bk system standered cat wiv middle knocked out and standered mani sard analyse ecu and a hks boost controller and actuator. at 1 bar it made 174bhp 160 tourque loads of fuel there so we up'd the boost for a laugh. 1.3bar and got 193 bhp 194 tourque stopped there as didnt wanna make a mess on the rollers lol

on a standard mani? i would get that thing changed a.s.a.p