Who is the Stig?

jimmer

Member +
Just thought i would start a wee thread to see if anyone has an idea who the stig is?
I have been told its Ben Collins, a touring car driver but not totally sure. Anybody else fancy shedding some light on the subject? lol

dantheman

Member +
also heard it was tiff nedell, they cover his face as hes on 5th gear aswell or something like that.. fuck knows thers alot of myths lol even heard it was jeremy beedle at one point :p

SaRfI

Member +
The Stig is the result of a genetics experiment involving the DNA of Four Speed Fox...:homer:

i would say Perry McCarthy

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
i thought it might be michael shumacker ,but obviously he's driving an ambulance where his talents are needed haha..dont think its tiff

99glanzav

Banned
LOL i seen a Suzuki leana (reasonably priced car) the other day with a lad in his 50's driving it and it said ''i am the real stig'' on the rear plate LOL so obviously its him:homer::p had to laugh it was pretty funny

jimmer

Member +
haha thats quality, that must be him then, has the numberplate to proove it lol. It may be loads of different pro racers and thats why his identity is so secret as its never the same paerson. Very good arguement. Somebody was on a radio interview that let it slip that ben collins was great as the stig. Wether it was to throw people off or it actually is i don't have a clue.
shows how well they have kept his identity secret if it is one person since nobody here at least knows lol.

Derek

Lifer
I read somewhere it was damon hill, and he got in a spot of trouble for destroying some merc when doing a lap in it on the show.

Nwimie

Member +
it used to be jenson button ! you heard him speak on one episode! i think it changes from time to time which is why they keep the identity hidden so you cant say one driver is better than the other kind of thing