3" exhaust pics

Glanza D

Member +
mate of mines just built a turbo teg, uk version so uk b18c4 in instead of jdm engine

gt30 sized borg warner turbo on standard internal run a 12.8 best and flat 13s all day with ocasional 12.9s reached throughout the day

stock internals and stock clutch :D

dantheman

Member +
a few more pics, all fitted now, sounds sweet. not too loud, not too quiet, its just right :cool: (makes a racket on boost though :haha: cant imagine how it will sound when the vtec is switched on again though :eek: )

got some stainless rod to make the rear muffler hanger, heated up until red hot and then bent to neccassary shape. then welded it to the muffler. ;)

dsc00666y.jpg

and this is how it now sits on the motor :)

dsc00667r.jpg

dsc00668a.jpg

dantheman

Member +
thank you mate :) its getting mapped next week, so i will get some pics and vids up then, just in the process of making a catch tank drain back breather system for it aswell. i will get loads of pics up next week at some stage :)

drew-turbo

Member +
thank you mate :) its getting mapped next week, so i will get some pics and vids up then, just in the process of making a catch tank drain back breather system for it aswell. i will get loads of pics up next week at some stage :)

cool i cant wait should be good :)

dantheman

Member +
cheers..

spoiler :homer: no way man, i hate the spoilers on these damn cars. its all about mixing the USDM style with JDM. :cool: but its a marmite mod, some people will like it, where as you get the purests who want to bum you for taking it off :teach:

plus it cant be put back on as i welded the holes up, along with the honda badge holes. and filled/painted it.

dantheman

Member +
had her mapped last night, the turbo decided to shit itself :haha: reason being the guys who made the kit gave me a -3 oil line and a resrictor aswell, so its starved the turbo from oil and fucked the bearing.. :( so new turbo time..!

however, on a good note, she was making 400bhp at the wheels and 463bhp at the flywheel, and around 340ftlb of torque. ;)

dantheman

Member +
i might drop the boost to 1bar for road use though as i think 400whp is a tad too much for road, i dunno havent even driven it yet lol