fuel pump

1. R

Glanza V Chugging Problem! Help?

Hi all, im new to this forum and thought you guys might be able to help me out on here. I purchase a 97 starlet glanza v about 2 months ago and had some minor problems with it but fixed them and got it throught the m.o.t last week. I have had the car on the road 2 days and now this has...
  2. dark_knight

injectors, fuel -- information on the stock item

looking for information on the stock fuel injectors. can anyone confirm these for me: - part number: (23250) 23209‑11060 - resistance: ? ohm - flow rate: ? cc - flow pressure: ? bar while still on the subject, will injectors from a 4a-ge be a straight fit into the -fte head..? and i'm...
  3. wildchild

Wanted used fuel pump, Springs and TD04 hybrid turbo in good working order

Wanted a used or new sard or any other high performance 255lph fuel pump and a TD04 hybrid turbo in good working order. A custom manifold that fits the tdo4 is required as well. (external wastegate) Also on the lookout for two front shock absorber springs (hard) or adjustable coilovers and an...
  4. S

Wanted: Standard fuel pump.

I'm looking for a standard fuel pump as I have a walbro fitted and the emissions are sky high, a new lambda is on the way but I'm not convinced it's all to do with that. Providing it works I'm not too fussed about the age ect because I need to get it in and retested. Cheers, Shane