gasket

1. bender

What gaskets to buy when doing valve adjustment

I'm just wondering the gaskete I will need to he ordering when doing the valve adjustment on a 4efte, thanks
  2. C

THE never ending leak..

Its got to the point the amount of leaks i'm getting are becoming amusing. After sealing 5 different places on my gearbox, and changing driveshaft seals to stop tranny fluid leaking after a transmission rebuild... I now have engine oil dripping frequently from where the gearbox meets the engine...
  3. wildchild

Help! 5e conversion dilemma

Hi guys. ive got an ep82 and i recently bought a sera as well. im in the process of swapping both engines and plan to turbocharge the 5e and fix it to the starlet. Anybody knows which tranny is better? the 5efhe or the 4efte? (manual) Any difference in gear ratios? plus is there a...
  4. S

Need your help.....again!

My ep82 blew a head gasket between 2 and 3. I took it to my mechanic who replaced it, he also measured the head for warpage with a straight edge and couldnt see significant warp. Got the car back, ran OK for a few km's (20km max) but had a whissling sound at low boost. Then suddenly it all just...