16inch RAY VOLK Replicas, possible swap??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tucka

Member +
For sale: RAVS INOVATE 16inch alloys

Item Condition: excellent apart from one wheel as a tiny tiny tiny bit of curbage! hardly noticible,they also now have RAYS VOLK stickers on

Price and price conditions:£310 or swap/px for some 15s, tires all have plenty of tred left very clean and well looked after

Extra Info:

Pictures:
lorawheels.jpg

Contact Details: pm me or post pics up below of your wheels

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pick up only

cheers

tucka

Last edited:

Bazza

Member +
ive got these in white but without the stickers but looking to get a new set of wheels

really nice looking set u got there good luck with the sale!!;)

Shorty

Member +
fancy a swap for some mint condition 16" lenso rs5's in black with polished lip and good toyo tyres with loads of tread?

SooperD

Member +
grr.. ive got rays vesta 16".. look a lil bit like Rota cups. 16x7 with 4 good tyres. Genuine Rays/vesta, have stickers inside.

JayEP82

Member +
hi, iv got some enkei 15" wheels with brand new yokohama s drive tyres. wheels need to be refurbished though. interested? pics can be found in my garage

tucka

Member +
fancy a swap for some mint condition 16" lenso rs5's in black with polished lip and good toyo tyres with loads of tread?

sorry need 15s

grr.. ive got rays vesta 16".. look a lil bit like Rota cups. 16x7 with 4 good tyres. Genuine Rays/vesta, have stickers inside.

thnx but 15s needed

hi, iv got some enkei 15" wheels with brand new yokohama s drive tyres. wheels need to be refurbished though. interested? pics can be found in my garage

i had a look but cant see them very well, can u post up some more pics or send me sum pls

cheers

tucka

Status
Not open for further replies.