17s yes or no??

Bazza

Member +
alrite ppl just wondering wat u think to having 17 inch alloys on a glanza? do you recommend or not lol

baz

Bazza

Member +
its just my mate has offered me some an they are really nice an im very interested mite c wat they look like on first then

Rutger

Member +
yeah i agree with above, i have seen a couple of glanza's gt's with 17's and i dnt really like them. but every1 else has their own taste!!

i say 14/15's look best, but thats my opinion! totally up to you in the end mate!

Rut

Kelly

Member +
your opinion, your car. personally 16's is a push.

this is wrong section for such questions please be careful where you post.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
17's will be too big handle badly and will make it look on stilts unless youve got coilovers but even then it still is pretty high up

aaronw

Member +
im 99% sure enzo has 18's on his glanza now,looks feckin awesome but i wouldnt do it.

could be wrong.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
well thats down to him i guess lol.

i prefer the low down track looking style of starlets than big wheeled sub'ed up music blairing starlets lol

villen25

Member +
:confused:NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO 15" or 14" i use 15" volk TE37 in the track and 14" watanabes daily :)

The will look great, but might perform poorly... I had some 18 on my GT they looked great but rubbed like crazy... BUT they were only on my car because I was not driving it at the time(driving other car), I only knew it rubbed when I drove it to the car wash/gas station and back.:ep91: look=great, performance =poor, wheels= your preference

hope you like the math:rockon:

C

CaL

10" minilights FTW!!!!.....get some good decent 14s-15s....what is happening to the starlet world!!!overtaken by chavs!!!!:(

Adam_Glanza

Member +
i dont see how 18s can look nice on a starlet unless youve got a full bodykit with very low arches?

its a starlet not a range rover lol