1993 lsd gt turbo -hybrid, 2k NO OFFERS

EP824U

Member +
For sale: Livesports kitted little gt, much loved

Item Condition: good, tatty paintwork but well worth the money!

Price and price conditions: 2k no offers, I know what these cars are worth. WILL NOT BREAK.

Extra Info:J
asma + Kakimoto full exhaust
Hybrid CT9 Turbo
HKS Actuator
HKS Turbo Timer
Blitz SuperSound SS BOV Blitz
Speed Meter I-D Boost Gauge
Ultra leads
Cusco Front Strut
RS*R Lateral Rod (panhard)
Toyota Rear 3 Point Strut
Omori Gauges (Water & Oil Temp)
Greddy pillar pod
Live Sports Rear Skirt
Live Sports Side Skirts
Laguna Front Splitter
Momo Steering Racing
Hart CP 14" Michelin 185/60/14
RSR shocks n springs
Denso Iridium Power Plugs
Razo Racing Pedal
3G 10 Grooved/Dimpled Discs and Mintex Extreme pads Blitz LM FMIC *replica
Factory LSD
S/S Decat
Ported Manifold
ABS
Relocated hks induction

Most of you know I pulled out of selling this recently, but this time I have 2 :(. I am moving to my dads due to landlords comming back from abroad and wanting the property I rent back.
Im a gt enthusiast and love this car to bits. Ive taken good care of it and serviced it 3 weeks ago with new oil, oil filter, fuel filter, sparks etc. I am a well known member on here and hope I am viewed as trustworthy by others.
The car pulls fantastically and makes a great noise! The hybrid turbo makes alot of difference and is only a year old.
The car has tax until July and 8 months mot. It flew through its last 1.I love this car and starlets in general, I just cant keep it :(. If I had the cash and time I'd turn her into a monster as all thats needed now is fuelling mods then she will no doubt produce silly power.
Id rather this would go to sum1 who knows their stuff, has a bit of experience and wnt wrap it rnd a tree!

Bad points: Most of u know the paintwork is tatty but with a bit of tlc the gt could look the nuts, especially with the livesports kit on!:rockon:. However, the price does reflect this.
Also a prong on the dizzee cap is snapped but I have a new 1 waiting to go on.
In need of a clean lol

Pictures:
P1000072.jpg

P1000034.jpg

P1000071.jpg

Contact Details:pM me or 07515645005

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup and drive away :drive:

A

Animal GT

hello i live just outside reading, this is just what im looking for, whats the mileage on the car?

tbh mate doesnt matter wat mileage is on her!! BUY IT;) looks v nice and some nice spec aswel...grab urself this bargain now or some1 else will

stew

Member +
i think i seen this same one for sale on here before, i liked it back then but you obviously done quite a bit to it since then.. im kinda interested, ill get back 2 u on this.

got any rolling road figures/more pics?

could u pm me ur mobile# also m8, cheers

stew

Last edited:

Corleone

Member +
PM'd

You around today? Id like to come look.

I miss my starlet and this one is very tempting.

PM me when you can!

stew

Member +
i think i seen this same one for sale on here before, i liked it back then but you obviously done quite a bit to it since then.. im kinda interested, ill get back 2 u on this.

got any rolling road figures/more pics?

could u pm me ur mobile# also m8, cheers

stew

paid deposit earlier 2day!

looking forward to pickin her up m8:)

stew

Member +
yeh was good to meet u stew. I gotta get all the little ep bitys n pieces together now so ur have loads of little freebies!

haha top man, will make up for the soon to be empty bank account! i should have the dosh by tomorrow evenin if the cars fit 2 drive back by then, but am in no rush tho so just let me know whatever suits u ye :)

EP824U

Member +
jus pm'd ya dude. Im guna get sum1 to come to work to do that tyre. can u pick it up fri nite or early sat? U definite on this mate cos Im going to view a car tues and wana put a deposit down if its in good working order.
Ed

drew-turbo

Member +
jus pm'd ya dude. Im guna get sum1 to come to work to do that tyre. can u pick it up fri nite or early sat? U definite on this mate cos Im going to view a car tues and wana put a deposit down if its in good working order.
Ed

if not ill have it :)