1994 GT,Mk1 Bumper,Exellant Example...

liam2368

Member +
For sale: 1994 Toyota Starlet Gt Turbo

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £3000

Extra Info: Hi.

Well where shall i start.... i'v decided to put my pride and joy up for sale, the primary reason being is that my job is not the most secure at the minute and unfortunatly i have bills/mortgage to pay.

Let me give you a little information about the car it's a 1994 Starlet Gt Turbo,Still limited 180kmh and still in Kms, imported in 2007 with all import documents and some japanese history including mileage verification present.

I have owned the car for just short of two years and in that time it has been my pride and joy and the most reliable and smile pleasing car i have owned.

the car is mot'd till May 2010 and taxed until December,a full years tax is only £120 on this car.

The car runs beutifully and starts and goes first time every time,it really has been a pleasure to own. I purchased the car standard and over the past year or so i have invested a lot of time and money on the car.

It has been resprayed in standard colour (205 toyota metallic black) in the past year and although the finish is not perfect it is very good,The reason it was resprayed is because laquer was peeling for here,there and everywhere which is very common on imports.

My priority has been to keep the car running like its brand new so in the past 6 months or so i have changed....spark plugs (ngk iridiums heat range 7)ngk blue ignition leads,distributor cap and rotor arm,fuel and oil filter,oil changed every 2.5k miles,cambelts and timing belt,lambda sensor,brake and clutch fluid blead and changed,coolant replaced and rad thoroughly cleaned,thermostat replaced,gearbox oil replace and lots of other things which i cant remember off the top of my head and previous before that i have changed pads,discs and bearings all round,new exedy organic clutch so everything is in tip top conditions and i can see nothing will need doing or replacing for a very long time providing the car is well looked after.

The car has never ever been abused always left to cool down and warm up,factory boost has never been exceeded and it has never seen a track or a drag strip,it really is a super starlet and has served me well,breaks my heart to sell.

The modifications on the car:

Aftermarket Stainless manifold (new gaskets)
Aftermarket Decat (new gaskets)
Filter relocation kit,relocated infront of the radiator.
Toytuning Adjustable Actuator
Hks Ssqv
Dave Burwash Blitz Nur Spec exhaust system, sounds fantastic.
Exedy organic clutch less than 4000 miles ago.
Monza shocks with rsr springs,quite hard but great for spirited driving.
Cusco pillowball top mounts.
Cusco front low arm brace
Most bushes have been uprated with TRD Counterparts (really makes a huge difference)
Gab rear strut brace
HKS boost gauge.
Momo steering wheel and boss kit
Mk1 bumper (really sets the car off)
Laguna splitter
Very light weight rare and expensive enkei deep dish wheels with bridgestone potenza tyres all with good tread,(slight curbing)
Forged aluminium wheels nuts with locking key.
Also a genuine greddy frount mount intercooler kit which is not fitted but will include in the sale,These retail at just short of £1000 alone.
New gearbox taken from a very low mileage GT. (not fitted)

A couple of bad points.

a couple of stonechips,a tiny scratches on the car (nothing that will not machine polish out)
A tear in the drivers seat bolster
The only other thing is that since day one of owning the car it has crunched going into third gear,it will always go into gear and never had any other problems than the crunch which is the synchro mesh which if you are familiar with Starlets its a very very common problem,this particular 3rd Synchro mesh is £35 from Toyota and then labour to fit it.It has never ever bothered me but just last week i managed to source a new gearbox with warranty and from a very low mileage (45k kms) Starlet Gt Turbo for £150, so it just needs to be fitted.

To summarise there will be things i will have forgotton but it is a brilliant car and has genuinly never let me down,as stated never abused and always cared for and looked after with no expence spared,really sad to have to part with this car.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Pictures:
Photo0191.jpg

Photo0192.jpg

Photo0189.jpg

Photo0187.jpg

Photo0197.jpg

Photo0178.jpg

Contact Details: pm me for contact numbers.

durmz

Member +
ah so you are alive, ide appreciate a reply about me getting my money back for the twin rx7 intercooler u sold me which doesnt fit for love nor money and is still sitting on my bedroom floor.

liam2368

Member +
Post it back to me buddy and providing it's not split in half of nackered ill give you a full refund when the unit arrives.it does fit and it did fit on my 82 without any problems,but hey ho...

durmz

Member +
Post it back to me buddy and providing it's not split in half of nackered ill give you a full refund when the unit arrives.it does fit and it did fit on my 82 without any problems,but hey ho...

fair one, should have it back some time next week, im away this week, will send signed for when im home, providing I still have the packaging with ure adress on, thank you.

wasnt just about the clearance though, I couldnt get it to clear my bonnet, which may be different for an ep82, but one thing that cant be different is how youd ude get the silicone hoses on it from the turbo, using the standard hot pipe, its impossible to pipe it up.

If wanted i can take pics of what i mean next week before i send it, up to you