1996 Black Glanza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee

Member +
For sale: My 1996 Black Glanza

Item Condition: Good condition, Well Looked after, Clean!

Price and price conditions: 3200gbp ovno

Extra Info: The car has a very low mileage 74000km, Been well looked after by previous owner's an myself and it shows. It has 15" O.Z Racing alloy wheels with new toyo proxy's. Coilovers on back lowering springs on the front (sits nicely as seen on pics) Has grooved disc's an yellow stuff pads all round these were new about 2months ago so still have loads of mile's left on them same as tyre's. Interior is in good condition other than driver's seat bit worn an the after market steering wheel is abit tatty however this was on from the previous owner and i havn't changed it. doesnt look bad to be honest. The car has apexi exhaust, apexi blow off valve and apexi induction kit.
Reason for selling the car is because i want a big family car.
Tax: Feb 2010
MOT: Sept 2010

Pictures: Yes below (will add more tomorrow if requested)

Contact Details: PM Or Phone Aimee 07590922866

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only

StarletThree.jpg

StarletTwo.jpg

StarletOne.jpg

Glanza7.jpg

Glanza4.jpg

Glanza1.jpg

These are the tatty looking parts of car! Not to bad though and steering wheel can be changed :)

Glanza5.jpg

Glanza6.jpg

Last edited:

Bazza

Member +
Aimee has forgot to add she also has import sheet with price paid for the car which i think was over the 5k mark!

And also it has a cat 1 alarm with two fobs both in working order! :)

somone grab a bargain it really is mint

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Agree ^^^

Dont see why people dont put up loads of pics when selling something, would help the sale sooo much more. If i was looking for a car, i would want loads of pics to flick through.

GLWTS :)

Bazza

Member +
yes it was a forum member his name was Roxy_Daz

i will get aimee to get some more pics up of the engine bay and interior thanks for advice

baz :)

Aimee

Member +
Iv not had time to put more pics up of the car however there is only 50minutes left on ebay auction reserve hasnt been met an its 2800 on there :( dont want her to go any cheaper.
If it doesnt sell tonight i will put pic's of import sheet, engine bay, interior ect tomorrow definately :)

Aimee x

Bazza

Member +
any update did it sell? , pics?

r u interested mate or just spamming?

we have been really busy with the car so no pics im afraid been at weston performance allday getting the engine checked over due to weird noise starting yesterday.

Luckily wasnt anything to serious just got to replace a sensor and the cambelt tensioner needs changing that is the noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.