1998-99 Toyota Glanza V 1.3 Turbo

D3N0

Member +
**1998-99 Toyota Glanza V 1.3 Turbo **£3800**

For sale: 1998-99 Toyota Glanza V 1.3 Turbo

Mileage: 76,000miles.... Clocks converted to miles when imported properly

Item Condition: Is in Mint condition, minus the rear bumper (due to ex-girlfriends reversing abilities & driving skill)

Price and price conditions: £4200 is the list price on Pistonheads, but for a TGTT member the price is £3800... Bargin!!!

Extra Info: manual, first UK owner, lightly modified with all supportive mods- ready for higher power.

Advertised on Pistonheads: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/836042.htm

*Greddy front mounted intercooler
*Greddy oil relocation kit
*Apexi induction
*Apexi N1 cat back exhaust
*Tein coilovers
*Rota Grid wheels
*Toya T1R tires (fairly new)
*3G Discs
*Ferodo brake pads
*Braided brake lines
*Prosport guages
*toytuning guage holder
*Plus more...

Pictures:
DSC00030-1.jpg

DSC00038-1.jpg

DSC00028-1.jpg

glanzanice.jpg

DSC00035-1.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00053-1.jpg

More pics to come!

Contact Details: Private message your interest.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Can be picked up from the above locations once viewed.

Last edited:

durmz

Member +
sorry to jump in. whered you get the gold glanza side stickers mate? mint, or dya make em or sumthing? good look with sale looks tidy as

addz

Member +
Very nice - got a 98 spec V meself with same wheels:)

Free bump for the lad. V.good price!

D3N0

Member +
sorry to jump in. whered you get the gold glanza side stickers mate? mint, or dya make em or sumthing? good look with sale looks tidy as

I got then from a dude in Ireland that was making them at the time. they are very robust and are just as good as the standard ones.

durmz

Member +
nice mate, i like the idea, dnt think gold would go with my wheels, but i liiiike the idea lol ;)

SooperD

Member +
That is a sweet lookin Glanza.. Almost wish i didnt get mine when i did and waited a lil longer... some real cheap beauties going at the min.. 1 thing.. what mileage/km she on ?

@ Durmz : The stickers are available on ebay mate if ur interested.. i think they can do them in a few different colours.. Chrome being 1 of em.. ;)

D3N0

Member +
That is a sweet lookin Glanza.. Almost wish i didnt get mine when i did and waited a lil longer... some real cheap beauties going at the min.. 1 thing.. what mileage/km she on ?

@ Durmz : The stickers are available on ebay mate if ur interested.. i think they can do them in a few different colours.. Chrome being 1 of em.. ;)

Mileage added... thanks
I dont expect this to be around for long... Sad really

Dan3SGTE

Member +
good luck with sale deano! Wicked car!

can i ask what the next car plan is? PM me if you prefer, very curious....

Sean_GT

Member +
Seen this car in the flesh a few times its mint, the wheels on it look great:)

I know why your selling up:p