1998 starlet sr, stunning car L@@K

chanelle1234

Member +
For sale: 1998 Starlet SR

Item Condition: Great

Price and price conditions: 1600 ono

Extra Info:

unfortunatly my pride and joy is up for sale as i have another car. 1998 starlet SR (NON TURBO) with 79000 miles on the clock (this will increse as its a daily driver) mot expires end of july 2011, tax runs out end of feb 2011. hpi cleared. v5 present. full service history. last service was done in october 2009 which included cambelt and auxilary belts, had oil change and oil filter changed a week ago. I have owned this car for a year and a half now and not once had any problems with it. I am a well respected member on ukstarletclub.com. the car is in brilliant condition inside, no cigarette burns or tears in the seats. engine runs as sweet as a nut. on the outside of the car on the rear bumper the paint has started to peel as you can see on the pictures but is easily repairable. had front disks, pads and caliper replaced beginning of jan as the passenger caliper seized.

mods
glanza; rear bumper, front bumper, bonnet, side skirts, bootlid + spoiler and headlights

Bump strips removed
Glanza exhaust
glanza shocks
Spax 40mm lowering springs
clear indicators
smoked side repeators
wing mirrors painted white
Momo steering wheel
Sparco gearknob
15" league alloys 2 new tyres 5months ago
Centre console and dial surround painted white
glanza cup holders
corolla mainfold
Kouki rear lights
Rocker cover painted pink and white
Glanza seats
Vinyls on sides, roof vinyled black and door frames in black
cobra cat 1 alarm system

in october 2009 i got the vinyls done by sjs design. All modifications are under a year and a half old.this car has been very well looked after and if anything ever needed to be done to it was done there and then.
Any questions dont hesitate to get in contact with me, have more pictures so if you would like some more just let me know, any inspection welcome. first to see will buy.

Pictures:

2011-01-22145658.jpg

2011-01-22145754.jpg

2011-01-22145809.jpg

2011-01-22145836.jpg

2011-01-22145848.jpg

2011-01-22145923.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection only

sx_turbo

Lifer
is a really decent car this, seen it driving around,

be a bargain for someone to buy and put a turbo lump in it :)

glanzanut

Lifer
this car wud be ideal for my gf who is learning to drive.
so if someone would hurry up and buy mine, i might be generous and buy this for her

chanelle1234

Member +
cheers for the compliments guys. It really is a stunning car, apart from the rear bumper there is bugger else wrong with it. perfect car for a first car aswell.

chanelle x