1998 White Glanza V for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabran200

Member +
1998 White Glanza V for sale £3650

For sale: 1998 Glanza V in white

Item Condition: Good condition overall, well looked after.

Price and price conditions: £3650.

Extra Info:

I am selling my Glanza as I have bought a new car so unfortunately this has to go.

The car itself has no problems at all, the engine is nice and smooth and has had a full service not long ago which included the timing belt.

Car has now been set for 1bar safely using the adjustable FPR.

It is in good condition and has been well looked after.

The car is still in Kilometres and has done approximately 135000 Km which is about 84000 miles.

Spec list:
-1998 facelift model
- recent M.O.T
- 6 Months Tax
- Climate control
- Optional factory splitter kit/aero.
- RX7 Top mount intercooler
- Adjustable FPR set for 1 BAR boost.
- Baileys Dump valve
- Apexi EL boost gauge
- ACL big end Bearings
- TRD clutch
- Apexi dual Turbo timer and boost meter
- Drivers Bucket seat
- 3 point harness
- JAM 1 bar actuator
- JAM FCC
- Wedsport Light weight alloys
- Lowered on lowering springs
- Good tyres all round
- Tints on rear windscreen and rear quarter glass
- Factory remote central locking in full working order.

The bad bits

The car has a small scratch on the driver side rear quarter panel which I have tried show in one of the pictures but it isn't that deep and hard to ntoice. The front splitter has a small cut on the underside.
The underneath of the car is absolutely immaculate and 100% rust free and looks almost new.
The interior is very clean, no blemishes or stains. The driver's after market bucket has a rip on the bolster and is common on this kind of seat. I have listed all the minor issues so any ones time is not wasted.

Pictures:

DSCF1788.jpg

DSCF1801.jpg

DSCF1800.jpg

DSCF1802.jpg

DSCF1803.jpg

DSCF1804.jpg

DSCF1805.jpg

DSCF1789.jpg

DSCF1790.jpg

DSCF1791.jpg

DSCF1797.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/jabran/DSCF1793.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/jabran/DSCF1794.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/jabran/DSCF1798.jpg

Contact Details: 07944189750

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Prefer collection obviously but can travel a little at buyers expense.a1

Last edited:

DizzyDragon

Member +
thats lovely, a steal at that price too! If this was for sale in february id snap it up lol, but waiting for the missus to pass her test and take on the mighty EP82 from me

jabran200

Member +
Nice car mate good look with sale. Is that tmic uprated ? Just wasthinkin don't it idealy need a fmic if running 1bar ?

As said above these are o.k at 1 bar, besides anything has to be better than the stocker eh.

Just so people know I have refrained from running it a 1bar as I didn't want to risk it until The fueling was sorted, at the very least an adjustable FPR set up should do the trick as everything else is there for it.

Thanks for all the comments guys.

jabran200

Member +
Update.

Whoever sprayed the rims the gunmetal must have used aerosols and the paint flaked off during a hot wash.

But it's a good thing as it has a polished lip underneath. I am gonna be respraying the centre part of the rims black possibly. Unless someone is interested I am willing to paint any colour they want.

jabran200

Member +
Still for sale guys.

I think I may just leave them polished as they look really nice. Will get pictures once they are done. This way ifsomeone does want to paint them it only means a quick scuff down and paint.

Will get pictures once the wheels are done.

laurac307

Fresh Recruit
hey is this car stil for sale? i am looking a wee glanza but need to sell my own car first lol hopefully it will still be here in jan !!!

jabran200

Member +
Thank you mate,

Car has now been set for 1 bar using an adjustbale FPR so the car is good to go now with no little niggly bits.

Forgot to mention the big end bearings were done after inspecting the stock which showed very minimal ware but were replaced anyway.

Buy it and drive it with no worries.

Last edited:

jabran200

Member +
still for sale guys, grab a bargain.

It honestly is a really good/clean car but the work on the (turbo) levin has started now so I could really do witht his selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.