2003 30th Anniversary Ed. EP3 Type R **LOW MILEAGE**

hubbygt

Member +
For sale: 2003 30th Anniversary Ed. EP3 Type R **LOW MILEAGE** PRICE DROP **

Item Condition: Used but great

Price and price conditions: £6400 ono

Extra Info: Night hawk black civic type r. The car has a FULL service history and has just had new ferodo front brake pads added in the last two weeks.Car is in great condition inside and out and only has a genuine 45k on the clock, as clearly shows from every MOT in the service history from the previous owners. 6 months tax and motd till january 2011

Spec:

custom cat back exhaust
pipercross airfilter
red recaro seats
powdercoated black wheels
red honda badges for wheels
30th anniersary tints
momo steering wheel
red type r matts
air conditioning
cd player
6x9 speakers and an amp

Exhaust is not to loud at all, more of a sporty grumble off it about town and on motorway but sounds very nice in Vtec.

Bodywork is in pretty great condition, couple of little car park dings. I only notice them because its mine and I know they are there.I also have the standard air box to go along with the car too.Recaro seats are in great condition also.

Will come with 2 new Yokohama Parada Spec2 front tyres also.Car has been polished every week by me in the short time that ive owned it. Having to sell for a something cheaper to pay for deposit on a house. Private plate can either come with the car or be removed prior to sale all depending on price of course. The car is priced to sell and is a great buy for the miles on it nevermind the condition.

I have been as honest as I can but im sure the first to view will buy. Also the mileage will go up slightly as I am still using it for getting to work.

Pictures:

sdc10538z.jpg

sdc10543p.jpg

sdc10542.jpg

sdc10537u.jpg

sdc10527u.jpg

sdc10528x.jpg

sdc10533c.jpg

sdc10531d.jpg

sdc10530j.jpg

sdc10524z.jpg

sdc10540d.jpg

teamhonda.jpg

seatscivic.jpg

civic.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Cash on collection only

Last edited:

hubbygt

Member +
Cheers mate, yeh they are the best looking ep3 inside. Also the drivers bolster is barely worn for the year.

hubbygt

Member +
Suprised you still got this fella i sold my type r in less than 24hours

Yeah its odd as its reasonably priced and in great condition as all my cars are. No rush to sell tho so its not a problem.

My glanza sold in 20 mins lol beat that :haha::haha: