200BHP ct9 hybrid turbo GT. (WANT MORE POWER)

well lads have a gt running about 200bhp with a ct9 hybrid turbo hear is some of my mods just woundering what other mods i could get dat wont coast a bomb to improve bhp
Blitz nur exhaust system

decat

manifold

hybrid turbo

air filter relocation kit

rocker cover breather

front mount intercooler

hks ssqv bov

hks actuator

hks fuel cut defender

walbro fuel pump

magnecor leads

fuel pressure regulator

Greddy boost controller

Greddy turbo timer

ralphy

Member +
I am running 227bhp from a hybrid ! i got a greddy e-manage which has been mapped proffesionally, on 1.2 bar as high and 1 bar as low !! Gunna get new rolling road done soon as i feel its not at this anymore :( Hopefully in july when got some money saved gunna rebuild her with forged internals so its safe to run on 1.2 bar :) I think cams would be very good tbh but not alot of peeps use them these days, it would certainly help you with your torque and tbh i feel with these cars thats the best thing to have lots of torque :D

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
get 5efte cams and set them to 4e timing mark and it will increase the power set it to the 5e timing mark and u will get more torque which u dont want u want power its not a diesel u dont need torque thats in my opinion anyway

J25GTi

Lifer
What? There isn't such a thing as a 5efte, its a 5efhe. And torque would imprve the drive ability, and make it nicer to drive overall...

get 5efte cams and set them to 4e timing mark and it will increase the power set it to the 5e timing mark and u will get more torque which u dont want u want power its not a diesel u dont need torque thats in my opinion anyway

STARLET N/A

Member +
if would go for a tdo4 turbo running 1.2 or even 1.4 bar, with a custom mapped e manage blue e.c.u. That should see you too around 220 plus bhp.

But make sure you get a good mapper

ralphy

Member +
Are you kidding me :S a td04 running 1.2 or 1.4 bar been mapped with aftermarket ecu would only be pushing 220 :S lol i think your slightly mistaken there mate !! And terms of saying you want more bhp that torque that is a bit silly you can have all the power in the world but if u have shit torque whats the point :S the best thing to aim for is having about the same power to torque !!! Look at the fat cars aka AMG, Supercharged V8's they have like 600+ ft-lb. But end of day i would say with a hybrid like me this is the most we will probs get 220 mark !!

Topher-EP82

Member +
There is no way in hell you are making anymore than 180Hp

First things first, you need to get that car to a DYNO and get the AFR checked and make sure all is ok before doing anything to it..

Maybe consider some engine management to keep all your mods working to their potential.

200Hp that gave me a chuckle..

Texx

Super Moderator
That was posted nearly 2 years ago, is there any point in dragging it back up for debate?