2X Starlet Gt Turbo Helensburgh areas

First one i seen was at the tesco garage in helensburgh black and grey advance ?

second is normally parked on the main road heading through to helensburgh black gt turbo ? i tooted you today had a roof rack on haha ?

bucketep91

Member +
seen you the other day, pulled over by traffic cops on the m8 just after the kingston bridge:haha: i drove past, gave u a beep but u never seen me.

what did you do then?

Lmao u must he thot not another fanny thats got hold of a starlet lnao nah my regi was squint so i took it off an put it in the window till i could get to halfrauds and get new stick pads lol they said get it on get an mot station to stamp it n mail the ticket in the guy was pretty sound , what were u in ? Where abouts u from ?

bucketep91

Member +
lol nah they have been pulling everyone along that stretch every day for the last few weeks. I was in my silver ep95. stay in the east end of glasgow

Shit the bed i didnt even realise who i was talkin to hahaha i never checked the user name only wen u said ep95 i clicked bucket its chris as in logans mate mind a came down ures wae logan when u were dain isit scotts actuator on the white 82 ?

Lol nah mate not sold up just got a buddyclub spec II fitted sounds amazin mate and a got a ding in the new actions so jst decided on new wheels wanted 15s mate lol there for sale on ebay with my old kakimoto exhaust :) hows ures gettin on ?

daryn

Member +
Chris u need to get an EP82 haha. We should get a meet sorted in the glasgow area, me, chris and bucket is a good start eh :p Haha.

Haha ye mate should see this starlet been at it 7 hours tday with g3 rear quarter and front bumper left im dyeing haha my arms gonny fall off and ye man we need to get some of the glasgow lads in amongst it :p and ehh 150 for the kakimoto and 200 for the toms new actions mate xxx

daryn

Member +

haha, you wanna do mine when i get it back tomoz?? lol.

Defo mate, last time i put up for a meet, no one was interested really man. Btw i've spoke to a guy in helensburgh whos selling a reverse scoop, might need you to pick it up for me if hes selling it for the right money, lol. thats where u are almost every day eh????

xx

daryn

Member +
Aye ano, hardly any. i never see any man!! .. hes no told me a price yet haha. aye a will mate, al let u know if he gets back to me man!!

bucketep91

Member +
forgot about this thread, ive not done anything to my car in months, got a carbon rear splitter to fit and need to fit my other recaro. need to get my arse in gear and do the turbo swap before i lose heart and sell up lol.

im up for a meet, how about going go karting or something instead of standing about in a car park in the freezing cold?

chris u can g3 mine aswell if you want lol

Last edited: